Chapter 23

"This must be it" he said, his eyes throwing daggers into the house.

"You lunatic!" Craven snapped. He rushed himself to protect Ahana from the Man's grasp.

Ahana sighed as she pulled herself together. It was the Crade, normally known as one of the dark creatures. They hunt down supernaturals inorder to receive it's power within them.

Power. They desire.

In simple terms,more like a wizard.

"What do you want?" Nick crossed his arms,asking.

Crade glanced at Nick's crossed arms. Brave, he thought.

Then Ahana's voice distracted him.

"Leave him alone,he has nothing to do with this"  Ahana spoke.

Crade stared at Ahana for a moment before he traced forward.

"You only live here because of him,don't you?" The man said, exchanging glances to Nick with a evil smile plastered to his face.  "He is the one you came here for"

Ahana caught Nick and Craven staring at her in confusion. She snarled at the man whom leaned closer to her face with a big smile still hanging on his face.

"Didn't you tell him?" Crade began. "He is the one"

"Wait, what is going on?" Craven asked. "What is he talking about?"

Crade covered his face with his palm and groaned.

" I'm telling you that he is the one" Crade exclaimed. " That man over there is something else" he pointed at Nick who had a bored face expression.

" So you're telling me that Nick is the one?" Craven asked. "What is the one actually?"

Crade sighed as he continued on to explain himself to Craven.

(Three hours later)

"Are you done?" Ahana asked from the hallway, to the kitchen. She stood there with her glamor sword by her side, attached to her palm.

Craven and Crade glanced at the heavenly voice from the hallway. They looked back at each other and then at Ahana.

"And that's how he's the one" Crade concluded.

Craven nervously scratched at the back of his neck. He looked at Ahana, "I honestly didn't get any of that"

"Yo, people" Nick popped his head out from the kitchen counter with a spatula in his hand. "I made dinner, anyone hungry?"

"Did you forget what he came for?" Ahana glanced at Nick with her eyebrows raised.

Nick mused when he sounded "oooooh"

"Y'all making this so confusing" Craven said. "I'm hungry,I'm going to eat" He stood up from the corner and paced to the counter.

"So we're gonna fight?" Crade asked, his lips pouted.

"Depends on your actions, Crade." Ahana slightly titled the haft.  "You came here for the power of the supernatural and I'm not gonna watch you have it"

" Well,I'm not going to do anything" He raised his hands in the air as a safe signal. "If he be the one then it's my job to serve him"

" What do you mean serve him?" Craven asked as he sat on the stool next to the counter. Nick exchanged glance with Craven and Crade in ambiguity.

"Seriously I just spend three hours explaining you that" Crade replied annoyed.

"Which was?" Craven cringed.

Crade groaned. He glanced at Ahana putting her sword down. "If you ain't killing him I will"

Ahana waved a hand off and she sat next to Craven. Crade was no danger. He was just a Crade searching for friends. It seemed as though he had found supernatural ones. Infact Nick.

"C'mon and eat" she called.

Crade smirked as he paced forward,taking a seat beside Craven. Nick served the food on the counter. He stood there, half confused and half delighted.

Everyone digged in, Crade slowly swallowed the vegetables. His gut did not like it. The cringe in his face left Craven speechless.

Ahana did not bother while eating Craven and Nick exchanged glances and conversation in silence.

"I don't know" nick whispered.

"You should get the man out" Craven whispered back.

"Shush, you get him"

"No you get him"

"No you"

"You"

"You"

"You" Crade smiled. His eyes staring at Craven's skeleton.

Nick and Craven almost collapsed. Craven started to sweat as Crade used his finger to slice his neck as a demonstration of slaughtering him. He gulped at the thought of blood.

Nick fought the urge to laugh but failed as he burst out laughing, his loud laughing noises echoing all over the kitchen.

"Dumbass" Craven muttered under his breath.