Chapter 15

By the time Craven had arrived home Ahana and Nick were knocked out on the couch.

It's just 3am and they are sleeping.. idiots..

Craven smirked and yawned. He was sleepy too.

Pacing around the room, he noticed Ahana's sword under the couch.

Nick was snoring while Ahana slept next to him in a tiny space. Craven slightly helped himself grab the sword and then provoked by Ahana's hands dropping on his.

He quickly moved back, leaving the sword back. Why is Ahana so scary? He thought.

But on second thought, she was gorgeous to attract men. Craven prospered to the beauty and gasped.

Ahana was staring back at him. Was she awake the whole time? Craven dropped out and ran from the living room into his room.

Why does she give him the Spooks?

Only few more hours of sleep, Craven adjusted his watery sleepy eyes to scintillating light.

He sat up to see the two figures seated on the floor and mediating with their legs crossed.

Nick and Ahana had their eyes closed to go into the Dreamland.

"What in the wor-"

Nick interrupted Craven's voice. "Don't speak when masters are mediating"

Carven stared at the ceiling in anger. God, he really has some serious issues.

As he moved out of bed, he scowled at them. But to catch his eyes, Ahana's breast was a good eyesight in the morning.

Ahana deeply inhaled and exhaled. Repeating it all over with her eyes shut, chest rising and dropping down.

Craven's eyes were fixed with the tight t-shirt she had worn.

"God bless his eyes in heaven" Nick joked.

Ahana opened her eyes and caught Craven over Nick's back choking him to dead.

The old lady was seated on her chair in the town street. As each person passed by, she used to call over for them to meet with their future.

Struggling, she gave up and moved on.

After the night meeting Ahana her life had changed. What Cain did to her family, she will never forget.

The day when it all started. Only Ahana is her key to meet Cain.

She loves him and she needs him. What he did to her family she will never forget...

But first to stay hydrated and young she must feed.

The two young kids, wandering alone around the empty streets. Why did their mother leave them alone?

She paced across the street and grabbed the kids before anyone could see.

She faded into the cold breeze with the two kids. Delicious meal.

Craven was watching a movie on his TV when someone interrupted his sweet hour.

"Nick get the door" he ordered.

Nick came in sight wrapped around a apron with a spatula in his hands.

"Will your hands melt if you touch the door?.. Get the freaking door yourself can't you see I'm making pancakes for Ahana" Nick mouthed off and disappeared into the kitchen.

Hot water boiled under Craven and before he exploded Ahana opened the door.

"Ahana I need your help" he heard a animal desparate for help.

" Which animal is at the door? " Craven joked.

Ahana gasped with the insult.

" I'm sorry" she apologized.

Ryan shrugged it off and grabbed her arm while dragging her out on the porch.

"Two kids have gone missing this morning..." Ryan spoke. "I don't know if it could be Cain... "

Ahana didn't reply but rushed into her visions of last night. It must have been the witch, Ahana knew her.

She was Arley Swan, one of the mischievous ugly creature.

"Ahana?" Ryan snapped her back to reality. " Can you help me? "

" It Arley... The witch we met last night" Ahana gave a assertive reply.

Ryan stared at her face.

" Are you sure?"

Without wasting another time, Ahana grabbed Ryan inside the house and pushed him to sit beside Craven on the couch.

She went to the kitchen to grab her sword.

Awkwardly Ryan scratched at the back of his neck dumbfounded.

"You want to join in the movie?" Craven asked sarcastically.

"I'm here for Nick's girlfriend" Ryan said.

This made Craven so jealous. He didn't try to say anything else and leaned back as he continued on the movie.

Ahana came back with her sword and set it up in her back.

Even the tight t-shirt fixed up Ryan's eyes. Craven stopped by to the police station and waked up the officer.

"Going through a wet dream?" Craven waved his palm over Ryan's eyes.

Ryan shyly stood up and followed himself to the door, waiting.

"Ahana I'll be in the car..." He said and left.

Ahana glared at Craven.
What was even wrong with Craven being a dick? Ahana never understood this people. Especially men. If they hate you then why love you.

She just sighed and walked to the door when she heard her name.

"Ahana ... Can I come along?"

Astonished, Ahana looked back.
But sarcastically she smirked.

"Won't you have wet dreams?" She asked and moved out.

"I thought you didn't know that?" Craven said and followed Ahana going outside to Ryan's car.

Nick walked in the living room with pancakes, sprinkled over by smiley face.

His smile disappeared when no one was seen.

"Why do they leave me alone?"

As Ahana sat in the front, Craven came up on the backseat before Ryan could see.

When they settled, Ryan looked up in his rear view mirror, Craven was glaring back at him.

"Ahana? Did someone change their mind to ride with an animal today?" Ryan joked.

" Nah, Ahana begged me to come.. and I'm here cause I don't trust you" Craven replied. And then he started poking Ryan's muscles. " Wet dreams..wet dreams?.. Just drive"

Ahana sat there ignoring the men's talked as Ryan started the car.

She then heard Craven mutter under his breath. Maybe Craven forgot, Ahana has sharp ears.

"What's so good in this guy?"

A little blush and smirk she had.

Arrived at the venue, Ahana flopped out of the car and inspected the streets with Ryan by her side if any other police officers would ask.

Craven relaxed himself back on the seat and watched Ahana scrutinizing the area with Ryan.

Ahana kneeled down to touch the pavement, she felt the vision crashing hardly into her. It was the witch, she had held a spell against Ahana to search her out.

This was the power of evil and Ahana had to recall all her powers within.