Chapter 7

"Where would she go?" Craven asked, worried. He had inspected his whole house in search. So far no clue. Nick laid back on the couch, all exhausted.  "Its already morning and she isn't here.. I remember coming home last night with my wallet.. Where could she go?"

"Just one question.." Nick spoke. "Why do you name it she?"

Craven jumped above Nick, hearing him groan. "Because she is a she"

Nick was already irritated as he sighed.  "Do you have any idea where is Ahana?"

Craven glanced around and then looked at Nick. "I don't know and I don't care" He rambled in the couch, throwing away Nick's legs. "Man, do you ever shave in heaven's grace?" He asked as he grimaced.

Nick heard a creaking sound, he quickly sat up and examined the kitchen. A shadow passed by. Nick's eyes trembled, unable to close as he closely leaned over to Craven. Shivering from inside. Slowly moving over Craven's lap.

"What are you doing?" Craven grumbled and pushed him over. Nick groaned, falling on the rug.

"There's someone in the house, you maniac" Nick growled.

Craven laughed. "Seriously, tryin' to scare me in daylight. It won't work" Then he heard a creak in the kitchen. Craven's heart sunk once again. He looked up and a livid green eyes jumped in front of his face.  "Oh ghosh" He fell over Nick's buttocks.

The mans heart was crumpled, and frozen. Craven perceived that Ahana was in the house.

"Have you seen my sword?" She asked, checking her nails. "I need to know"

Craven grimaced and stood up as Nick groaned. He could see that Ahana had worn modern clothes, black leather jacket and quite creative in her style.  "What are you wearing?"

"Are you blind?" She grumbled. Nick stood up and greeted her.

"Oh, Ahana. You look beautiful" He complimented.

Craven's eyes adjusted to the scars on her fingers and her nails were dark. It didn't look like the Ahana he had first seen.

Such pretty stores and its people. Ahana's eyes had grown fond of its style and fashion. For her dress was stinking and badly torn apart. She perambulated through each stores and cafeterias.

Elegant beauty of the dresses she had seen, and the clothing of man obsessed her. It was much easier to fight in those T-shirt and trousers. Back in her time, she was not to wear anything that man had. But be known to woman chores. It was her braveness that she had been sneaking out, only to train. Learning sword techniques from the dead.

Racing each step, she stopped at her footsteps. The nurse, she must have been only in her twenties. Sorrow gripped over Ahana. Hazel had died because of Ahana. If she hadn't been there, than Hazel would not be dead.

But that hospital was haunted. The spirit was still lurking around there, taking revenge on beautiful woman. For a reason, must have been that she had a past of being a ugly woman which made her hatred towards woman who are pretty.

Ahana glanced around her, the sword she held was trembling. Something amiss is imminent. She walked by the cafeteria tables and sneaked in her palm into the rubber band which was placed a side of the female customer. Ahana slipped it out in an glance and continued walking over to the road.

She tucked her sword in her side flank. Then she bund her hair in a ponytail, gathering all her hair and leaving it behind her shoulders.
Walking across everyone stares, she finally arrived at Craven's doorsteps.

As she raised her hands to knock, the door creaked open. She knew something was suspicious. Ahana slipped out her sword and slowly crept inside without intensifying any sound.

Yet again, the  room was filled darkness. Something went pass her as she wandered about the living room.

"Ahana.. " She looked up at Craven, he was looking confused.

"Ahana" The soft voice came from behind the couch. She flitted behind the couch and narrowed her eyes at the man, seated on the floor. He was pale and exhausted, rather plump. 

Both of them were Craven. And they both were trying to red herring Ahana.

"Ahana its me.." The exhausted face reiterated.

"Don't listen to him.. Its a spirit.. Uh. Damn.. Spirits don't exist but this is going way too far.." The other Craven said, standing by the couch.

Ahana's eyes rolled over the moulted filthy skin beside the exhausted face Craven. He looked at the skin, where Ahana's eyes were and then he jumped up in a flow.  He tried to grab the sword away from Ahana. She refused from his grip and twirled the sword over her head.

The spirit twirled around above Ahana, to grab the sword. Before he could aim for it. Ahana's palm were rested tightly on the hilt.

She smirked and fled over to the figure's chest, aiming the sharp edge against his chest. The Craven stepped aside in a cool posture and grasped Ahana's ankle, pulling her back. He threw her across the living room.

"Get out of my house" Craven shouted and pushed the figure back. It crushed against the wall, groaning. The figure started to shed its skin. Nasty, filthy and slimy skins shed off its body. The mouldering smell filled the room as it regained a different shape. It was a female. She wasn't wearing any garments. Her skin was filled with blood and mouldy.

Craven's eyes dropped down, staring at the naked woman. Nick came along with a fuzzy headache. He looked at the naked woman and the eyes popped out.

Ahana sat back up, groaning. She watched at the female demon growing shapely. Ahana touched her wound, the scratch that the spirit had felt on her neck. It started to give sever pain deep inside. She gripped her sword's hilt and stood up shaking.

"You are a seraph, aren't you?" The naked woman spoke, licking blood off her arms.

Nick and Craven grimaced, looking away.

Ahana headed toward the spirit. "What do you want?"

"The sword of deadddddd...." It screamed in pain and despair.

Ahana started to feel sentient. Looking up at the sword, she saw her reflection in the clear steel. The spirit watched Ahana in sedate. The sword signified a message. Ahana may have not realized it but she had powers. The strength to summon armies of the death, the strength to defeat devil, to be invincible. The naked woman squeaked.

"I want that power" It shouted and sped up onto Ahana's neck, causing her to smash against the television.

As the television crumpled down on the floor, Craven's eyes flinched. His mind had blew up. Keeping his anger to himself, he unreasonably spanked Nick.  "My TV is gone"

Ahana put in her full efforts and pushed the spirit away. She shoved in the sword as it came back to attack. The spirit shrieked in frozen and then it vanished into thin air. The darkness in the room, left with it.

Craven's jaw was dropped open since the whole incident. He furiously glared at the broken television on the floor. Raising his hands as a embrace, he walked over to the TV.  "My TV..." He cried.

Nick sighed a relief as Ahana fell back on the couch, feeling dizzy. She slugged her neck, causing it to bleed badly. Ahana gasped heavily as she stared at the ceiling. All she needed was a nap.

"You freaky princess smashed my TV" Craven snarled. He's words stopped when he saw Ahana unconscious on the couch and his hands trembled upon seeing her neck bleeding.  Was she gonna die ?