Chapter 20

It was as if time stopped, trees weren't dancing, leaves weren't breathing, branches were dead still.

Craven wasn't there anymore. And Ahana did what she had to do. She was imminent to go back home but the secret tone of love laid back in her heart. 

She detonated her cries in the anger and lifted her sword, executing the maid. 

Ahana's sword glowed out into the darkness and it started to embellish the interior with beautiful colors and designs.  Her power of anger was now taking her back to her century.

"Ahana Are you leaving?" Talha asked.

Ahana waved herself along the sword and created a circle around her without answering.  She was too focused on stopping the portal from opening. With all her strength, Ahana was able to shut the portal and resurrect Craven with its power.

Craven's blood and neck were untouched, it was all over.  He was back from the dead.

Ahana ran over to him as he gasped.
She crouched below by his numb limbs as he tried to move. 

"Craven?" Ahana spoke. She took him in her arms.

He was still in pain of the resurrection but she managed to give him more pain in a tight embrace.

"Uh..I don't feel so good" he gasped. "Why does it feel like my neck was bitten?" He caressed his neckline and mused.

Ahana pulled herself away. "Because you were bitten"

Craven stared into midair with his grimaced face. "Oh.. But how did I?"

"Ahana brought you from the dead... " Talha asnwered annoyed.

"Oh that explains it clearly " Craven said and moved to glance at Nick. "Hey I just rose from the dead"

No one replied, Nick was unconscious on the floor the full time. Talha sighed and crouched to grab him by the arm. Ryan helped her pull Nick in their shoulders.

"Wait.. He didn't see me rising from the dead" Craven joked.

Everyone was done for the day and by the time they had returned, it was already dusk.

The moonlight garnished into the bedroom as Nick laid asleep in the bed. He was still unconscious and purely unaware that Craven had rose from the dead.

Talha and Ryan had left for home knowing that their presence was no longer needed and they had alot to talk about regarding their little secret.

Craven relaxed back on his couch as he stared at the blank wall. He had nothing to watch and no television, life started getting boring for him.

Ahana sat next to him as she heavily exhaled. Her expressions spoke that she had something to say. But she didn't say a word but sat there in awkward silent. 

Craven's lips trembled as he tried to glance at Ahana. He appreciated how Ahana saved his life, and how he was reborn from the dead. Unfortunately he could not remember about the afterlife he had gone through.

"I won't be able to go back now" Ahana broke the silence. "I'll have to stay back I think"

Craven's eyes shuddered at the thought of letting her stay back, she would continue on damaging his furniture. But he did not care for it at all, he wanted to be with her now.

Thinking of which, Ahana was a pain in his ass and since she was planning on staying back, he's mind erupted with ideas of revenge.

That little love was still crowded around annoyance and with hate.