Chapter 13

Ahana was footloose in the house ever since Craven had let her stay back in the house.

She had helped Nick and Craven in many cleaning but whatever she does, she learns.

A perfect sign for her to become part of this world.

Craven sat back on the couch, exhausted as he carried his eyes to the TV stand.

Right, there was no Television. It was gone and nothing else to do when bored. His blood started boiling and before he could react Ahana and Nick walked in carrying the huge television.

Craven's eyes were gazed over in blissfulness. It was back. Though it was not that one but this one was even bigger. He scrambled on the couch with his legs crossed and waiting for the television to be set in front.

Nick started sweating from the heavy weight as he helped Ahana put the television on the stand. With the full recovery of the TV, he sat back beside Craven all exhausted.

Ahana presented the TV, and waved her hands. "Ta da.."

Craven fidgeted to the excitement. But then where did they get the money from? He grew curious.

"Wait, how did you get this?" He asked.

"Ahana sold her diamond clip to one of the pawn shoppers and than we got the TV and loads of dollars" Nick responded.  " So don't worry. It wasn't yours"

Cheeky smile crossed over Craven's face as he paced over to Ahana.

"Aw..You didn't have to..." He then looked at her bag. "Why don't you give me the bag and I'll take care of the money for you.."

Ahana chuckled, she knew where this was going. As much as she trusted Craven but he was not able to gain that money, it was greed that he had.

Nick, was no harm and pure at heart. Nothing to go against so Ahana handed the bag to Nick before sitting beside him on the couch.

Startled, Nick turned to Ahana with the bag. 

"Why did you give this to me?"

"This is the money that Craven and you can help yourself with but in return I need something from you both" Ahana intimidated.

She had been planning on to take them both with her to the place where her kingdom once belonged. Just because she is unaware of the world she is in now.

The complete Portal to return home, she needed to find the demon who had brought her in this modern world.

Craven sat on the floor beside Nick's legs. Looking up at Ahana he frowned.

"You wanna break my house now?"

Ahana leaned in closer as if whispering to their ears, they leaned in closer to hear until she intoned.

"Help me find the demon who brought me here..."

Craven and Nick jumped back with a shock in their ears.

I already told you she's a mental.. Craven stared at Nick..

I thought she was normal..
Nick stared back.

Not wanting to believe the Queen, they both moved back. This was just a little confused for them.

Craven stopped by and picked up the bag from Nick. "Don't worry... We'll help you but you don't have to break anything in the house"

He came up to a point where he could eat up the money and keep Ahana away from the dangers she would cause.

Craven will just stick to his job and enjoy the rest of his life as a highly rich man. Ahana might have more of the diamonds.