Chapter 12

Ahana stood at the bathroom door examining the interior of the bathtub, the toilet and the shower.

What was all this items and why were they placed at random places.  She thought.

Nick walked in with a towel as he handed it over. Ahana studied the towel and the shower.

What was she supposed to do with all this? Ahana gulped her spit and looked around.

Unknowingly, she wrapped the towel on her arms and sat on the toilet, wetting Ryan's pajamas.

Nick rushed to her and pulled her buttocks up from inside as he brushed the towel in her back.

Ahana gave off a confused face. This was all not in her custom to learn. What was this world? She moved herself to the door.

"You need to take a bath" Nick said as he followed her to the door.

" I don't know how this world works but in my world, we used to go out in the lake and take a shower. " Ahana replied.  " Isn't here anywhere a lake?"

Nick scratched the back of his neck, dumbfounded. "Ahhh.. I don't know" he said. "You can ask Craven"

Ahana moved to sit on the floor but Nick precluded her from doing so. Her dress was wet and she was definitely stinky. He should get her clean before Craven kills him.

What kind of girl doesn't know how to bath? Am I the only one confused? He mused. Then he lightened up.

"Come on" he said and dragged her in the bathtub.  "Take off your dress and relax in the tub until you're clean... Just take a shower"

He twisted the tap and cold water ran down to the tub, as Ahana was offing to take off her dress.

Nick looked away and shyly walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Ahana went up to her business and started taking a bath. She reached over to the soap and rubbed it all over her body, causing bubbles to pop up.

She giggled. It was fun, this cleaning was joyful. Ahana blew out the bubbles on the floor making a mess.

First attempt, lost.

After few hours passed, Nick nervously knocked at the door while Craven stood there with a frypan in his hands.

Craven sulking waited as Nick creaked the door open.

Craven's hands slipped the frypan when he's eyes caught a muss on the bathroom.

Ahana was not in there, but her big mess was left behind. The pajamas was soaked wet on the floor, toilet was out of order. The bathtub was overflowing.

Craven rushed to the tub and turned the water off. 

Furious ambition running through his veins, Craven turned around in anger glaring at Nick.

He ran and grabbed the frypan as Nick made a ran from the psycho.

Humming with the birds, Ahana grooved along with the lake. It was located deep in the unknown forest.

Her sword was resting on the grass across from her eyes with one of Craven's T-shirt and trousers.

She dipped her head under the water, thinking of the day when she lost her presence in the past.

Out of the dark woods, a creature comfortably started at the naked girl in the lake. It hid behind a tree as Ahana walked out of the lake.

The creature licked it's lips as it's eyes felt over Ahana's nutritious body dripping water from every part of her skin.