Chapter 10

The moment you realize that you can do anything you want. But it all was just a dream.

What Craven had thought made him question his life. Ryan had knocked at the door revealing Ahana by his side.

She had worn nice and cosy pajamas. Ryan had gave them to her, for when he arrived at the crime scene a few hours ago. Ahana was half naked in the room with only the bedsheets around her body.

Being a police officer, Ryan would be there to help Ahana out of dangers. He knows that Ahana was the first to save his life.

Craven had opened the door with a grin but it disappeared when he gazed over Ahana.  She was back.

"What brings you to my house?" Craven spoke abruptly.

" I was wondering this belongs to Nick.." Ryan said with a cheeky smirk. He had been friends with Nick,and overhead the personality of Craven being a dick.  "So I came here to drop off his girlfriend to him"

Ahana didn't wait for another moment as she barged into the house. It was good to be back in the house, where she had made her discovery about the world. She cruised over the dining table and sat to have a taste of food decorated on the plate.

Craven frowned. But keeping it secret and then making a choice to beat Nick after the officer leaves, he smiles reluctantly. 

"I'll be going then.." Ryan said as he turned to leave but stopped. " Call me if you need anything.. I'll be glad to help Ahana". Giving away a handy card, Ryan went off.

Something about Ahana had made him lose all his ease. About the figure in the restaurant, unexplained. The mysterious spirit attack on Ahana and him, it was not a coincidence. The hospital itself was haunted and when Ahana had been there, it was free of all the sufferings. And then the man whom Ahana stabbed to death was a criminal. He had been taking young women away by fraud, injecting them with drugs and having his pleasure of horny. A disgusting human behavior. After Ahana had killed him, Ryan arrived there only to go through the filthy work Daniel had done.

The girls that were raped and murdered were all hidden in the same room. Skins attached to the wall so, it was nasty.

Ryan gunned the engine and brushed off his suspicious feeling toward Ahana. She can not be a demon Slayer.