Chapter 9

Just a guilt of ambivalent had left Nick in his wonder. In the private hospital for a normal woman to be admitted had to be mystery.

Nick was seated back on the chair, zooming through his thoughts. Whilst Ahana was asleep on the bed next to him. Her wound had been recovering but she hadn't woken up.

Two days already gone.

Craven was comfy in his home without any disturbance and Ahana's dangers. He had finally received freedom. But to his sadness, television wasn't there anymore. Working his hard days as a bartender in the noisy and strippers club, he felt much regained space.

Daniel rolled up his moustache as he walked in the room. His eyes flattered upon seeing Nick seated by Ahana's side.

"Were you here last night?" He asked.

Nick was startled as he looked up at the moustache man. 

"Um.. No..not really" Nick replied as he cleared his throat. Letting his body sit straight on the chair.  "Is she ready to go home?"

Nick had been desparate to get Ahana out of the hospital. He does not believe the moustache doctor. Except making friends with a police officer had Nick more genuine to the dangers toward Ahana's life.

Daniel hummed. He walked over to Ahana and took her wrist in his, checking her pulse.  "I don't think so"

"How long then?"

Daniel looked at Nick as he smiled with ease. "I think she will be able to leave by tomorrow morning" he said. " And she'll need rest so why don't you come back tomorrow"

Nick had his last glance at the beauty on the bed as Daniel escorted him out of the room.

Daniel sat back on the chair, staring at Ahana asleep. He slowly but surely gazed each part of her body. Without anyone knowing his real plan, Daniel ambled over the bed in amatory way.

Staring down Ahana's stinky dress, he raised out a dagger. Creeping over her dress buttons, stripping off from top to bottom.

Nearly on his way to have pleasure, he hears brutal banging at the door.

Ignoring the Savage knocks, he moves on to lay his hands over Ahana's breast.

The door bursts open, the dark smokes rushed into the room causing Daniel to fall back on the floor.

This dark smoke suspiciously transforms into a glamorous woman. Beautiful than anyone had ever seen. Like an angel.

The woman was standing aloft as Daniel briskly stood up to attack.

The woman in long dark cape squeaked into a wolf's voice. The voice itself gave nightmares.

The nightmares of the past being arranged into the present.

As the squeaking of the wolf began, Ahana's eyes fought to come back to reality. She fought against the long death coma and raised aloft behind Daniel.

The room had gotten cold as the two woman stared back at each other. Both of them unarmed. 

One enemy and one dagger.

Daniel took a chance and rushed to the door.  The dark lady surrounded them all in dark smokes as her eyes gazed over to Ahana's wound.

That pain and suffer, she felt was evils presence. Ahana watched Daniel darting in the room as the smoke spread. She ran over to the doctor and snatched the dagger, pushing Daniel against the wall.

The woman stood in front of Daniel's face, grimacing at his gaze. Ahana made her move and stabbed the dagger in Daniel's chest.

Blood flowed over and filled Ahana's hands with blood.

Spirit smiled at Ahana's grace. She turned to smoke and vanished.

A pure spirit of God, can never be evil.

Ahana scanned her surrounding, in a room without anyone else. She went to the bed to grab her dress, it was ripped off.

There was no attire for Ahana. She can't be wandering around naked.

Ahana scratched her neck, the blood and the wound. It was all gone. It was healed. The power of God. Ahana wiped her filthy blood stained hands in the bedsheets and floated it into the air.

With the length and width, it could fit her. She wrapped it around her body, tucked in the last corner.

Daniel's murder had been an accident. The woman who was seen in the smoke was the first victim of Daniel. He would bring in young women and taking the advantage to rape them, after that strangle them to death. The spirit had her revenge on Daniel, saving Ahana from one of his tricks. No other girl will go through it ever again. The spirit is at peace.