Chapter 11

Ahana was eating Craven's food on the table when he scrutinized her neck with scintillating torch in his hands.

His eyes widened, there was no wound on her neck. Craven fell from scuffle and sat next to her. With this suspicious question he began, "Who healed you?"

Ahana gulped the glass of water and looked up at Craven. "Scrummy"

It had been two days and Ahana was Dead asleep in the hospital. Without anything to eat or drink. Perfectly food made by Craven, she rested her mouth on all.

Annoyed Craven scowled. "Why did you even come here?.."

As angry as he was, he didn't like strangers barging in. For Ahana had been there for quite a while but Craven can't have her in his house anymore.

Ahana mused and came to a conclusion. Many days had gone and she wasn't able to return home.

Unfamiliar with the other world, she needs to stick around with Craven. For why? Only she knows.

Even if Craven would humiliate her or scold, all will be forgiven.

As bad as she felt about invading his personal life, there was no other way for her to go back.

She needs to adapt to this world. Half of the day already gone with her destroying the devils.

"Ahana?" Craven softly spoke. Waving his palm in front of her face.

Brushed off the dream world, Ahana smiled at Craven.

Why does she have to be so weird? Craven stopped at her murderous looks.

In the unknown forest

Two young couple were camping. They were going to have a passionate night until something squeaked up to their tent.

As braves do, the husband went over to have a look at what was causing the sound.

"Alex.. don't" the wife called.

Alex shushed and walked out.

The wife could see her husband's shadow standing by the tent. She felt a little secured and decided to wait for him to come in.

Hours went by, she became impatient. Grabbing a torch from her bag, she headed out to her husband.

It was a pitch black night with no light but darkness. She flashed the torchlight in the silent night as pacing toward her husband.

Going nearer, she could hear something uneasy. Moaning voices and scoffing noises. 

Nearer and nearer, her torchlight reflected at the dripping blood on the ground.

Her body felt paranoid, as she helped herself to look at the man.

There was a little creature in between her husband's legs, slowly sipping in blood. It was feeding.

The scene of the darkness, made her throw up. Scared, she slowly took a few steps back. Trying not to disturb the creature.

She accidentally stepped on a branch as it broke, the creature moved. Revealing it's ugly face in the flashlight.

Half of it's face covered in blood, it glared at it's prey who just disturbed a good meal.

It came reaching out for the woman, as she screamed at the top of her lungs. The creature had four legs, with it's strength it jumped over the woman and ripped out her clothes.

Digging in the woman's breast as a good meal.

The night went blank.