chap 55- shes here pt 2

If you're a boy or masc reading this fanfic and you dont consider yourself being able to have a baby this little section is for you. Sorry this is more for feminine/girls i kinda made this as a self projection fanfic but i hope everyone can enjoy it. i also have a one shot book i'm gonna try and update and do more male/masc readers x sal, Larry, etc.
we
y/n and sal adopted a baby, they found a couple and adopted the kid right after it came out. They still named the baby aria.

TIME SKIP.
everyone threw y/n a baby shower, and y/n has been relaxing. sal has been handling all the problems...

Y/n's pov-
"FUCK GET THIS THING OUT OF ME"
Sal- "LARRY, ASH GRAB THE BABY BAG WE NEED TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!"
Ash- "on it!"
FUCK why the fuck did i have to get pregnant this shit hurts so fucking bad feels like i'm gonna fucking explode!

Sal's pov-
oh fuck oh shit we need to get out of here now! i run to the car and start it yelling for ash and larry to get everything ready.
sal- babe i'm gonna help you up to get in the car okay? i need you to help me.
Y/N- "fuck okay okay what the hell sal"
i help her get up as much as a can
Sal- "LARRY COME HELP ME DUDE"
Larry- "shit i'm coming!"
me and larry help y/n get to the car as fast as we can. Ash is already in the drivers seat.
Ash- "you guys ready?"
Y/n- "GO PLEASE"
i hold y/n hand the whole way there.

The hospital.

Larry- "what time is it dude?"
Sal- "6am. she's here bro. my baby is fucking here."
Larry- "oh shit! Ash wake up! She's here!"
Ash- "w-what? what time is it?"
Larry- "THE BABY ITS HERE"
Ash- "holy shit?! where y/n?!"
i take them to the room with me.
Sal- "the baby and y/n are sleeping so be quiet okay?"
Larry- *whispering* "oh shit look at the little dude! i'm gonna be the best uncle to this little thing"
Ash giggles
Ash- "i'm so proud of you guys and i'm proud of you sal, you've come a long way."
Ash grabbed my hand and then my shoulder and slid her hand down my stomach. What was that? Maybe i'm overreacting.. i'll tell y/n about it later. i lifted my prosthetic up to show her a slight smile. i hope she isn't scared of me when i don't wear it..

Y/n's pov-
i wake up to aria moving around and fussing.. oh she's so beautiful.
"what is it baby? are you hungry?... *whisper shout* sal! babe? wake up please she's hungry!"
Sal- "Oh shit um where the bag?"
Y/n- "on the chair over there babe"
Sal- "okay baby i'll make the bottle. do you need me to feed her?"
"you can feed her sal i need more rest, nurse said we can leave this afternoon"
Sal- "goodnight y/n"
he comes over and kisses me on the cheek...goodnight..

Ash's pov-
fuck.. i don't think i can pretend anymore. me and summer arent in a good place and honestly i want her out the house. i just don't know how to tell her without it making a scene. iv always had something for sal i just pushed it aside and when y/n showed up i made my self totally forget. i won't do anything about it but i feel like i owe it to tell them both. i love y/n she's like a sister to me but sal has always been someone i wanted..
Larry- "you good dude?"
"huh? sorry i'm in deep thought."
Larry- "worried about y/n? or the baby?"
"no it's nothing like that, just thinking about my life you know?"
Larry- "i get it dude, sal has grown up so much and it feels like we haven't done shit"
"well we are still on the run. y/n is the only one who forgot."
Larry- "me and sal got it covered ash."
That's why there's a van outside every night watching, because they "got it covered" something bad is going to happen.

-Time skip back home-

Sal's pov-
i love this baby but i haven't slept. i don't know what i'm doing with her. Y/n has been so exhausted she can't even stand without almost falling over. everyone has been a big help but no one wants to hold a crying baby for more than a couple minutes.
BANG BANG BANG
Y/n- "OH MY GOD! SAL! LARRY! GUYS PLEASE!"
i run as fast as i can back in the room.
time stops.
The window is broken.
y/n has blood coming down her head and arm.
Wheres the baby?
i look over to the crib..
no baby.
aria isn't there.
"y/n... wheres the baby?"

-
-
i'm not even gonna lie i forgot is summer and ash are dating and is larry is dating someone;-;