Chap 21. intimate

Y/n's pov-

I woke up in a cold sweat. I looked at my phone and I seen it was 12:00PM in the afternoon "shit" I mumbled to myself iv never slept in that late before. I got a text from ash.
[in text]
Ash- y/n!!! Omg I think I found the one
{Ash has this dating app and these past couple of days she has been looking for a boy or girl and I guess she found the one she was looking for}
Y/n- omg what there name
Ash- Jacob and he is SOOO cute
Y/n- omg yes what's going on with you guys right now?
Ash- we'll we have been talking most of the day and we just called and he wants to meet up soon
Y/n- woah ash maybe you guys should talk a little more
Ash- duh y/n a least a week
Y/n- well we will be waiting for this week I be over ;)
Ash- lol definitely
[out of text]
Jacob... there is a lot of Jacobs right? What's the chance of her running into my Jacob huh? Maybe I'm being paranoid. I turned to sal and peck his perfect scarred lips. Y/n- "baby wake up" he groaned Y/n- "ughh I'm getting in the shower" I got everything I needed for when I got out because it wasn't like we were doing anything today maybe movie night? That sounds good. I got undressed and turned on the hot water (warm or cold water whatever you like lol) and I stepped in. I put my head under the water and let my hair get wet. Then the door opened I don't look I knew it was sal but the thing he did next shocked me. I heard his pee go in the toilet and I didn't hear the door open (idk ab u guys but if the toilet flushes while I'm in the shower the water gets hot asf)  so I looked and seen him getting undressed I smirked I knew exactly what he was about to do. I turned around and waited for him to step in and when he did he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I felt his dick harden while it was pressed against my ass. He moved my wet hair and started to kiss and leave love bits on my neck. I moaned a little and he opened my legs a little. He put my face against the wall and he pushed most of my body up to it and made my ass stick out a little. He then put himself in me and u was already wet so it helped it slip in and out easier and this time he didn't start off slow he went fast. Now all you could hear was me and sal's moans, the water, and slapping of skin. "Ughhhh y/n!" "Mmmmm s-sal RIGHT THERE FASTER" he listened and faster he went hitting my g-spot "s-sal I'm- uhhhh" I let myself cum on his dick while he still fucked the life out of me "uhhh I'm almost-" and he pulled out and let it out on my back. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek "I love you y/n" i smiled and hugged him. Then I whispered "I love you to sal" and we both washed and got out Sal- "how does a movie day sound" wow this man read my mind. Y/n- "sounds like a plan" Sal- "you pick out the movie while I get the snacks ok?"  He walked out of the room and I sat on the floor going through the millions of cds we had and looking for a movie. I found this movie called hush and put it in and let all the previews play. It got to the play page and I sat there waiting for Sal the come in. About 10 minutes later he came in with a bowl of popcorn and my favorite candy. Then we just laud there and cuddled for the rest of the day and night watching movie after movie until we fell asleep.

-
HIIII BROS. So how did you like this chapter my dudes? OH and are y'all ready for what about to go down 'next week' ;) hehe