Chap. 30- The planning

-I DID NOT REREAD THIS SO HAVE FUN WITH THE FUCK UPS ^^-

Y/n's pov-
I woke up in sal's arms on a couch I looked around and noticed were at ashes house. I looked up to her clock 6:00am I don't wanna be here anymore I want to go in me and sal's bed. Y/n- "sal. Sal" I shake him as he opens his eyes. He looks at me. "Let's go" I pull him up and we leave. When we arrive sal looks at me and asked "why did u want to leave" I shrug "I don't know I just.. didn't wanna be there" I unlock our door and walk inside I take off my shoes and so does Sal. I changed into sweat pants and one of sal's hoodies and he takes off shit shirt and puts on Black sweatpants. I walk over to our shared bed and get under the covers trying to warm myself because we haven't been here for a while. Sal comes over and hugs me from behind. I snuggle my back into his chest and he pulls me closer with no hesitation. "I love you" I whisper before I fall asleep "I love you more"
-time skip-
Sal's POV-
I wake up to y/n shuffling in the bed. I hold her tighter and kiss her cheek. "Ring ring ring" I look over to the stand next to the bed and see my phone ringing. Larry, he is calling. I grab my phone and answer it.
In call
Larry: yo where did you guys go?
Sal: we went home. Y/n wanted to leave.
Larry: what? Why? Is she ok?
Sal: yeah she is fine. I think... I don't know but I gotta go y/n is sleep and I wanna cuddle.
Larry laughs
Larry: ok you have fun.
Out of call
I grab y/n and close my eyes. She wakes up about 20 mins later. I kiss her cheek. Sal- "are you ok?" She doesn't move she looks down and stares. I gently put my hand in her shoulder "you can talk to me" Y/n- "I know. I just- I don't know.. I woke up and wanted to come home" home... he liked that word coming form y/n's mouth. Home. They had a home, together. I pull y/n into a hug. "I understand" she hugs back tighter.
Y/n's pov-
I hear a beep and look over it's my phone and it's ash. I let go of sal and answer it
In call
Ash:hey are you ok? Why did you leave?
Y/n:I'm fine and I just needed to be home.. ya know?
Ash: I understand. Anyways, me, Larry, and Travis are heading to the hospital.
Y/n: doctor appointment?
Ash: yup. Well love ya. And be careful
Y/n: mhm bye ash
Out of call
I look at sal and laugh soon he starts to laugh with me. I stop and look at him "she is going to a doctors appointment" I said. He just hummed in response. I got up and started to get some clothes for a shower. Sal- "where you going?" I laughed a little "I'm getting in the shower" he looked at me and then to my hand "give me the ring" what? Why did he want the ring? "What?" He giggled a little "give me the ring so you don't drop it down the drain or something" we both started to laugh and I took off the ring and gave it to him "here mr. ring keeper"

-time skip :3-

Ash said she wanted to help plan the wedding and so did Larry and Travis. So what I did was make them all work together haha. Sal has no idea. I walked I to the kitchen and seen sal making "food" he can't cook for shit but his cooking is WAY better than mine and his actually tasted like food but the appearance was not so good looking. (XD I just dissed our best boy lol we all love him still) Y/n- "what are you doing?" Sal looked over. It still puts so much happiness to see him without his prosthetic. Sal- "making food for my wife" I smiled. Heheheheheheheehe wife. I like it. Y/n Fisher. Or sal l/n. I don't know which one I like better. I walked closer to sal. Y/n- "ok but what are ya making" he turned around and smiled at me. Sal- "your favorite dinner" I squeaked and sat at the table. Texting ash about 'the planning' (see what I did there 😉yea you did)
-time skip-
Me and Sal ate my f/m (favorite meal) and it was delicious!! After me and Sal got in the shower.. together. We didn't do the nasty but we did "make out" haha. Now me and Sal are laying in bed my face in his neck and his arms around my body. Sal- "ya know y/n, I'm so in love with you" I felt my face heat up. Y/n- "I'm in love with you too. I love you sal" he looked down and his blue eye looked into mine. Sal- "I love you so y/n Fisher" I giggled. And fell asleep right there in his arms.

Ash's pov-
This wedding is gonna be the best wedding in history. I'm determined. And Larry and Travis dumbass' aren't gonna ruin this. I mean Travis does have some fashion sense and Larry is great at parties they just have no. Wedding sense. There colors will be white and black. I asked y/n for her favorite color but she said she doesn't want it to just be her favorite color. So I'll just go with white and black. The problem is I don't know where they wants to have the wedding. Whatever. I'll work on it tomorrow, me and this demon in my belly need some sleep.

-

-
Sorry it took so long. For my bad mistake this is very long but i am not rereading this lol I'm to lazy for that. Any ways ENJOY!!!! :))