Chap. 24 we meet... again pt 2

Larry's pov-
Larry- "trav help me find sal and y/n please" Travis- "ok let's go" I grab travis' hand and I start walking into the woods hoping they would be in here somewhere. Travis- "where do you think they went babe" I looked at Travis Larry- "I don't know... do you have any clues?" Travis- "err no..." Larry- "FUCKKK" Travis- "calm down we'll find them" (if you don't know what a dom and a sub is oops but the dom is Larry lol)

Sal's POV-
I looked down at y/n crying in my arms. I lifted her head so she could look at me and I took off my prosthetic. I let tears run down my face as I watch hers. Sal- "baby I'm so sorry" she doesn't respond she just stared at me. Then she puts her head in my lap. I rubbed her hair and she closed her eyes. And I let her sit there. I heard voice from a distance "FUCKKK"  that's Larry haha know his scream from anywhere. I tried to be as loud as possible but also quiet. Sal- "over here dude"

Larry's pov-
"Over here dude" Sal that had to be sal. I grabbed travis' hand and walked over to where I heard the voice. I see sal and y/n's Head in his lap. Larry- "jesus bro you scared me" sal shrugged. Larry- "ash and Jacob left... you guys can come back now" he looked at me then y/n. He pointed to her. Sal- "what if I wake her up" I shrugged. Larry- "carry here and be careful"

Sal's POV-
I looked down at y/n she looks so peaceful. I slowly lifted her and carried her. I had her legs on my arm and my other arm keeping her head close to my shoulder. I started walking with Travis and Larry and we got back to the apartments. Larry- "wanna come play video games with me and trav... I can't promise there won't be any kissing-" Sal- "oh god haha. Thanks but no thanks I'm gonna stay with y/n" Larry- "haha ok man... just means we can do more now ;)" I looked at Travis who was a blushing mess. I laughed and walked off. Sal- "later dudes" I walked into the apartment and laid y/n down in her bed. I kissed her cheek and got in the shower.

Y/n's pov-
I opened my eyes and look around I'm in a bed but it's not my bed. It's-it's the bed... from the party. I panic and I see the door knob turn. The door opens and reveals... Jacob. I couldn't speak, squeal, or scream for help. That's when he did it again. He hurt me AGAIN! AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. All I could do was cry, cry and ask why me. I whispered a small "stop" and I opened my eyes. I'm in my room. The shower was running. I got up and got a knife and quietly opened the door. I quickly opened the shower curtains and there stood a naked sal (😉😏) Sal- "woah what the fuck babe"           Y/n- "s-sorry I just had a dream" Sal- "it's ok go lay back down I'll be in there in a minute" I walked out of the bathroom and laid down. What is wrong with me? I haven't heard from my parents in weeks. I hope there ok. What if they abandoned me... I mean they never call, text, or leave a message. My head started to hurt so I just laid there staring at the ceiling. Until I heard the door open. I sat up and looked. It was sal thank god I don't know what I would do if this was another flashback. His shirt was off and his hair was dripping wet the only thing he has on were boxers. I got under the covers and patted the bed. Y/n- "Sal... can you cuddle with me" Sal- of course baby. But you should get changed first" I looked under the covers and seen my sweatshirt and tights had mud in them. Y/n- "oh yea haha"

Sal's POV-
I walked over to her closet and got some black sweat pants and I got my sweater I let her keep and gave it to her. She took off her shirt and put my sweater on and then her tights came off and she walked to her dresser. She opened it and pulled out some pansies. I turned away when she took her underwear off and when she put the sweatpants on. I didn't want to get turned on when we were supposed to be cuddling. I used my towel and made my hair a damp dry (basically when it's dry but some little parts are still wet) and laid down. I pulled y/n into bed with me and pulled the covers over us. I started to play with her hair and she put her face in my chest. I then whispered to her "I love you" and I heard a little whisper back "I love you more" and I looked down and she was asleep. "Goodnight babygirl" And I closed my eyes.

-
Hiiii sorry guys for taking so long. If you guys want to know when I'm planning to post again or basically keep up with updates follow me on Instagram @trashsallyface and for a little look in on my personal life follow my original account @jjlovingme :) have a nice day/night!