Chap 44- did you hear that?

⚠️DIDNT REREAD FOR MISTAKES⚠️

Y/n's pov-
When I woke up I smelled something nice, like food? Wait we don't- OH YEAH we got food yesterday! I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen. Sal was cooking and soda was sitting at the table kicking her legs and watching I giggled and rubbed her head with hand.
Y/n- "why are you up silly?" She giggled and looked up at me and with a big smile and said "I was hungry" I laughed and looked at Sal. Y/n- "I'm guessing she woke you up for food?" He looked at me and back at the stove. Sal- "nope, I was already awake and she said she was hungry so I decided to cook" he look back at me again and he smiled. I wat he's sal for about 3 minuets and my gaze was interrupted by Larry walking in the kitchen.
Larry- "hey dudes what's going on in here" Y/n- "sal is cooking for us" he looked at Sal and laughed. Larry- "whatcha making bro?" Sal looked at Larry for a second and back to what ever he was making. Sal- "y/n' favorite breakfast" oh- haha I wasn't even paying attention! I didn't notice what he was doing I was just watching his hands move..
Larry- "cool beans I'm gonna go wake trav up be back in a bit" he walked out and ash and summer walked in to the kitchen. Y/n- "I guess everyone is up now" Todd, Neil, maple, and chug all came and sat in the living room.

-time skip-

After we all ate we sat down in the living room together and was just talking until I heard it, I wasn't sure if it was actually a sound or if was my mind but I looked around and say sal looking at the wall.. did he hear it to? If he doesn't say anything I'm not. And he didn't, he didn't say anything he just went right back into conversation with Larry.
I tried to join back in my conversation I was having with ash but I couldn't focus on what she was talking about.. that sound it must of been a rat or something right? Strange...
Ash- "anyways.. HEY! Where did you space off to?" She laughed and I shook my head. Y/n- "huh? It's nothing haha" ash started to tell her story again and then I heard it again this time louder it was a bang! Y/n- "I know I'm not the only one who hear that!" Sal- "I heard it to" I looked around. Everyone nodded quietly agreeing.. Larry- "where is the sound coming from?" BANG BANG BANG! We jumped.
Sal- "it's coming from the wall" see there are ghost in this building so this shouldn't be strange but this wasn't a ghost oh no, it could've been a animal anything but it is creepy nonetheless scary. Larry- "sounds like it's coming from your old apartment sal" BANG BANG! The girls screeched! Maple- "what the fuck is that?!" Summer- "I don't care what it is make it shut the fuck up!" Ash- "make it leave!" Travis- "I don't give a fuck what it is I'm not checking that shit" Larry- "language Travis" Travis looked away from Larry and rolled his eyes. Todd- "sal it's your apartment go check" Y/n- "hell no he isn't going anywhere!" Sal nodded. Neil- "bro it's your apartment what if it's gizmo?" My eyes widen GIZMO? What the hell did we do with gizmo?! Sal got up and walked to the door and I rushed after him!
Y/n- "if you're going I'm going to!" He opened the door and we both walked into the hall. Y/n- "are you gonna open it?" He looked at me and back at the door, he took a deep breath and swung open the door. Y/n- "AH!" I grabbed sal's arm and put my face in his arm to cover my eyes. Sal grabbed me and put his head on mine. We stayed there for about 40 seconds until we heard nothing.
We both looked up the at each other then the door. Nothing. It was pitch black... sal walked in and flicked on the lights. I walked behind him. It was a mess in here.. BANG! It's coming from Henry's bed room... Y/n- "this is a bad idea let's go back" Sal- "no. Whatever is in there needs to leave" Sal started walking to his fathers room and put his hand on the doorknob. He slowly opened it and he stopped. Y/n- "what? What is it?" I walked closer and look in the room. I looked around until I saw it. Him. H-

-
-
-
BAHAHAHHA CLIFF HANGER! sorry it took so long my data is being a little bish but I hope you enjoy this chapter and the next chapter will be Friday or Saturday
:3