Chapter 47- shes here

⚠️DID NOT REREAD FOR MISTAKES⚠️

I am in LOVE with that song :)))

Y/n's pov-
As me and sal walked into the back I couldn't help but squeal and get all jumpy! I can't wait to meet this beautiful child! Maybe summer and ash will finally confess and keep this baby as a couple? Doesn't matter now all I know is this baby is gonna have the best god parents! Honestly I wasn't to interested In having kids but maybe Iv changed my mind? My thoughts were interrupted by a hospital room door.. 22. I nurse opened the door. A doctors mask and gloves her eyes widens. Nurse- "oh! Sorry" she opened the door and I nodded.
   I walked over to Ashley's bed to see her face full of tears.. she took the babies face out of her chest. The pale baby had light brown hair. It's little chest going up and down taking some of its first breaths... it's so precious. The way life can come out of a woman's body to be its on physical human. It's quite fascinating if you think about it. It's beautiful. Ash looked at me and down at her baby.. 
Ash- "wanna hold her?" I nodded my head slowly she nodded and I took my hands and carefully wrapped my hands around the baby scooping her up in my arms keeping her little head supported. She was beautiful. I started down at the baby keeping my happy tears inside. I looked behind me to see sals face he started taking off his prosthetic. He looked over my shoulder and put his head against mine. I lay my head on his head. Sal- "she really is a angel" ash giggled at us.
Summer looked at ash and back to us. I smiled at her. My best friend. We have been through so much together.. I'm surprised summer is still here, after everything that happened? It's really rare... but I guess not with these people. They all stuck by me every single one of them. I know they won't leave me. Summer grabbed Ash's hand and looked at both me and sal then back at ash. Summer- "I-I need to tell you something Ashley... before its to late" woah? Summer used ash's actual name... how serious-
Summer- "I love you ash. I wanna raise this baby like- like a family?" A big smile formed on ash's face. Ash- "yes" I smiled awe my 2 besties. Summer gently hugged her.
Family.
I want one.
I want one with sal.
Kids, a cat/dog, a family.
A real one.
I let sal hold the baby. He looked so happy. I couldn't see his face because of his prosthetic but I knew he was smiling. Y/n- "hey ash, how long do you think you'll be here?" She looked at me and back at summer. Ash- "about 3 to 4 days mm I don't really know?" Summer shrugged and nodded my head. I don't really wanna go back to the apartments right now.
Nurse- "haha hello everyone, um ash needs some rest so we will be taking the baby and I will need the people who aren't gonna stay here to please exit." Sal have the baby to the nurse and we both said goodbye to ash and summer. Sal- "call us when it's time for you guys to come home!" He whisper shouted before we left the hospital room.

-time skip bc I can & sal always puts his prosthetic on in public ESPECIALLY hospitals-

When me and sal got to the apartment I went straight into our room. He followed behind me I could hear him. I was sad. What if he didn't want kids with me? I mean what if he didn't want kids anymore after everything that happened? Sal- "y/n. What's wrong?" I jumped- how did he know? Y/n- "s-sal... do you- do you want k-kids?" I tensed up prepared for a 'no' or 'I don't know'
Sal- "yes, yes I do, with you.." OH- I looked up at him with wide eyes. Y/n- "you do?!" I was shocked as happy! Wow ever after all the chasing of these random guys and stuff he stills wants a normal life with me. Sal- "I- of course I do? Why wouldn't i y/n we are married. And I love you, I love you so much! Why would you ever think i wouldn't want to have a future with you?" Y/n- "I don't know.. it's just-" i was cut off by a hug. Sal- "shhh baby, lets just go to sleep" I nodded in his chest. He laid down and pulled me down with him. My face in his neck and my arms wrapped around his neck. He pulled the blanket on both of us and wrapped his arms around me. Sal- "I love you" Y/n- "I love you to"

-
-
hi! Okay so should there be another lemon next chapter or wattt?? Let me know! Also I haven't been rereading my chapters because I try to get them out as fast as I can because Iv been really late with posting and I'm sorry about that! ٩(^^)۶ I love you peeps!