chap 26. gone...for good.

Sal's pov-
As me and larry were crossing the bridge to take jacob to "buy a game" larry spoke up. Larry- "so... jacob i got a question" Jacob- "uh ask away" Larry- "what happened that night jacob? with y/n" my face under my mask turned red. i was mad. mad about what jacob did to the girl i love. sure y/n has fucked up... it wasnt her fault but i love her and loves me. Sal- "larry..." Larry- "ah tell me jacob" jacob sighed. Jacob- "if your trying to get me to admit i raped y/n. i did... BUT i swear i regret everything she was the best girl anyone could ask for.. i was just a dumb kid that wanted to look cool i front of his friends.. but yea i took her to a college party with some friends and i told them earlier i was gonna get laid.. but y/n said no. i did it anyways. and i lost her im so sorry" i looked back and watched tears role down his cheeks. Sal- "jacob... fuck. you. larry go faster" Larry- "got it" Jacob- "whats happening" Sal- "your leavjng and you will NEVER come back understand?" Jacob- "yea ill leave" we stopped at a motel and gave him enough money to stay for a couple days and left. Wow no struggle. Surprising maybe he does feel bad? Eh I don't care fuck him.

Y/n's pov-
i woke up facing a window and seen it was dark outside. i sat up and looked at ash. were is sal? i started calling his phone multiple times. he didn't answer. calm down y/n calm down. "ash. ash wake up" she sat up really fast. Ash- "huh what?!" Y/n- "sal isnt back yet!" Ash- "calm down he will be back" Y/n- "what if there in trouble or- or something happened" Ash- "Y/N! there fine i promise they probably ran out of gas or something"

Sal's pov-

my phone is dead and the car is almost out of gas.. should of thought this over. I sigh and look at Larry "we almost there?" He looks at me and shakes his head "nah bro it's like another hour away" oh god. I need to know if y/n is ok? Like what happened after I left. I don't want her to be mad and I don't want her to worry. Sal- "if we run out of gas we're calling the cops. I don't care I need to be with y/n"

Larry's pov-

I hate the cops but I need to get back to Travis. I miss him and if he is alone for to long he freaks out. Larry- "alright dude" Sal- "wow" Larry- "wow? Wow what" Sal- "I thought you hate the cops bro" Larry- "I do. But I need to get to trav as much as you need to get back to y/n" Sal- "you and Travis really hit it off didn't you bro" I laugh Larry- "haha I guess we did.. you know I love Travis as much as your in love with y/n" Sal- "yea I know. I never thought I could fall in love it's crazy though like I would- I would" I cut him off Larry- "die for them" Sal- "y-yea exactly" the car slows and I look at the gas we're almost at e. Sal- "FASTER" I go about 80mph which was not smart because the gas went out faster. The car slows and comes to a complete stop.

Sal's POV-
I call 911 and tell them where we are. We wait for about 30 minuets and they show up with some gas (my mom had to do this once lol) after the cops were far away I made Larry speed to ash's house we were there about an hour later. I walk into the door "Y/N! Y/N where are you?!" She walks to the door Y/n- "OMG sal" and she starts to cry. Sal- "don't cry I'm back now it's ok" I hold her and play with her hair Y/n- "I'm-I'm sorry I-I thought you got h-hurt and I-I was s-scared" Sal- "shhhh everything is ok" I hold her with all my strength and kiss her head over and over. I HATE when she cries and she cries a lot and I can't stop it. If wants to cry she does it and I hate seeing her sad. Y/n- "is he gone?" She lifts her head from my now wet shirt. Sal- "yes baby he is gone" she gives me a little smile Sal- "wanna go home?" She nods her head yes and I walk to the car she goes and says goodbye to ash and Larry drives us home. Me And y/n both fall asleep in each other's arms. "I love you" I whisper before I doze off.

Larry's pov-

Whenever Travis is alone for to long he has these I don't know visions of his father. I hope I wasn't gone for to long. I walk in my room and no trav. What? Where is he? Larry- "Travis? TRAVIS?!" I hear little sniffles from the bathroom. Oh no. I run into the bathroom and see Travis on the floor crying. Larry- "Travis I'm so sorry I'll never leave for that long again" I walk over and pick him up and lay him on the bed. I change into some sweat pants and get in bed with him. Travis- "I-it was s-so s-scary Larry. I c-can't" I wrap my arms around him and squeeze him very gently Larry- "it's ok. I'm here now I'll never let anything happen to you Travis ok? I will protect you forever" he looks at me and nods still crying. I wipe his tears and kiss his lips he kisses back and I let go and put my forehead on his Larry- "I love you and I will protect you forever ok?" Travis- "I love you to and promise?" Larry- "promise" he puts his head on my chest and closes his eyes. I look down at him breathing gently. I smile and close my eyes.

-
-
BOOM BISHES SKKSKSKS HAHA i hope u enjoy :))) sorry the chapters come out so late I'm working on 27 right now :)/