Chap 53- so close yet so far

I'm skipping this to where y/n is 7 months pregnant bc it's book and I can lol
READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!
⚠️DIDNT REREAD FOR MISTAKES⚠️

Y/n-

Now the bump is clearlyyy visible. I kinda like it. It's cute to see the bump and when I look in the mirror sal comes up behind me and touches it. It's so cute. We have been staying in the last time we went out was when I wasn't even 2 months pregnant. He says he just want to keep us safe but he is being a overprotective father already. It's adorable! I can't wait till this little trooper comes out of me. It's gonna be a blast.

Ash-
I walked in y/n's room to see her lying there and mumbling something I don't know what but it doesn't matter.
Ash- "hey y/n"
Y/n- "huh oh hey ash"
Ash- "How has the baby been? Everything healthy? Summer is so excited she won't shut up about her bestie having a baby" y/n laughed.
Y/n- "awe I love her. I can't wait for angel to grow up a little bit. Her and soda and this baby are gonna be besties"
Ash- "hell yeah they will"
Y/n- "where is summer and angel?"
Ash- "they went to the grocery store with sal. He insisted someone stayed her to "watch" you" I made air quotes while saying that. Y/n rolled her eyes and smiled.
Y/n- "protective dad mode."
I nodded and smiled.
Ash- "if you need anything just ask I'm going to watch tv"

Y/n-
I nodded at her while she walked off. Sal is so protective ever sense those... situations... it's been hard to stay in hiding and also not stay in hiding. I still think we should get out of here and move to sals old town. He says he agrees but he wants Larry and trav to come and I do to I want all of us to go. We have to save for a lot of money. I'm kinda excited to move to New Jersey! Me and sal can get jobs and hopefully we can buy a house instead of an apartment and have another little one running around! It will be so cute. But first we need the money. I still get those checks and Iv been saving up but we just used some for groceries.

-time skip to sal coming home ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sal- "y/n! Y/n?"
Y/n- "yes sal?"
He let out a sharp breath.
Sal- "scared me for a second"
Y/n rolled her eyes and giggled.
Sal- "they are putting away groceries but I wanted to talk about baby names"
Y/n- "OH yes! Ha"
Sal- "this little girl/boy needs the perfect name and we gotta come up with it"
Y/n- "naming is hard. Do you know how hard it is to pick a name? Or to just pick anything in general"
Sal laughed at y/n's little rant.
Sal- "we will get the perfect name"

-
AND THIS IS WERE I STOP BECAUSEEEE HAHA

THE GENDER IS GIRL BC THAT GOT MOST VOTES! IM STILL LOOKING FOR A NAME THAT MOST LIKE OR THAT FEELS SPECIAL TO ME!!!