Chap 16. A back story?

Y/n's pov-

I woke up. I looked over at Sal and remembered everything that happened last night. We have school today anyways. But that dream made me remember my past life... my horrible past. Y/n- "Sal get up we have school" he slowly opened his eyes. I smiled and told him to get dressed. Once we were done getting dressed we met with Larry and Todd  at the front of the apartments and started the walk to school. Todd and Sal keep giving me glances then looking back each other like they were silently talking.

Sal's POV-

Me and Todd were having a silent conversation. It's surprising that I knew what he was saying and he knew my response. He gave me a look. "Did you find anything out?" I looked back at him and slowly shook my head no. "We need to find out" "she will tell us when she is ready" then he gave me a slight nod. We arrived at the school and put our stuff in our lockers. Before we started to go to class ash was walking towards y/n. I got a little closer to her. Ash- "y/n I just wanted to say... I'm sorry for doing that to you. I was letting all my feelings get to my head and-" she was cut off by y/n hugging her. I was as shocked as ash was. Y/n- "I forgive you. Now let's go to class" I nodded and grabbed her hand.

Y/n's pov-
Yes ash did some horrible things but everyone deserves a second chance. We got to class and sat in our regular sits. And once the teacher started talking I zoned out. My dream- it was disturbing yet it felt real. My past boyfriend didn't kidnap me so I don't know where that came from. Why? Why?! Why did I dream about this I- ugh it's not a dream it's a nightmare. Maybe I should tell the gang my back story. I mean they all told me there fucked up shit. Maybe that's what I'll do. After school we can meet at my house. My mom won't be there anyway🙄 so. I looked over at Sal. I studied every part of his mask and hair. I never thought about it but does he dye his hair or is it natural. If it's natural that's cool as fuck. I love how his mask sits perfectly on his face. He looked at me and I looked away with my face a bright red. I could tell he was smiling even with his mask.

*time skip to lunch*

I don't eat school food except there fruit. So I got my Apple and sat at our normal spot and this time we let ash come over again. I guess it's time to tell them before I forget. "Everyone come over my house today after school it's um it's important" sal looked at me I gave him a small smile. Then lunch went normal. Our usual talking and laughing. And me glancing at Travis every now and then. He looks so lonely. "Look at Travis" I whispered in sal's ear "what about him?" "I'm gonna invite him over here" "babe no. I don't think it's a good idea" "just this once sal please plus he said sorry" I gave him a sad look "fine just this once" "yay" I shot up and walked over to Travis table "hey Travis" "h-hi y/n" "you wanna come sit with us?" Travis looked at out table. I looked back to. They were all staring I laughed "come on before we change ours minds" he picked up his food and walked over there with me. Ash made room next to her and everyone was quiet for a little. Then they started back there conversations and it was normal.

*after lunch last class*

I walked into class happy but nervous. I have  to tell them about what happened today. Was ash invited? I mean she was at the table with us so I mean yea. I can't invite Travis sal would probably beat his ass. I had to stop sal a couple of times from beating him up. The rest of the class I started to think about how I would start the conversation out and shit like that. I didn't want to go home today. Surprisingly I was mad when the bell rung telling us to leave. I met up with the group me,Sal,Larry,Todd,chug,maple, and ash. And we all walked to my apartment. We got inside and I told everyone to get comfortable but stay close because everyone has to hear this. I was nervous so I went in my room. My door opened and someone hugged me and I turned around and seen Sal. I looked at him my tears were threatening to fall. I walked out holding sal's hand made him sit with everyone else. Only 4 people could fit on the couch so the rest had the floor. I took a deep breath. It's time they know the truth "ok so. Everyone has told me some fucked up part of there life so it's time you know mine" I looked down. "Where I used to live I had this boyfriend. His name was Jacob and when got together it was perfect no problems no arguments but one day he um changed he would make me skip school with him. And I If refused he would drag me out of school and drive off and um beat me. He left bruises and marks and one time it got so bad I had to go to the hospital. I never told anyone because he would threaten me I was scared I didn't know what to do. I finally told when him and his friends... raped me." I let all my tears fall and everyone got up and gave me a group hug except sal. He just stayed there in shock.

Sal's POV-

I wasn't only shocked I was pissed. How could someone do this to her. I snapped out of it and everyone was letting go I got up and gave her biggest bear hug ever. Y/n was shorter than me but not by much. I looked back at everyone and I told them they should leave. So it was just me and y/n in her room with her on my lap in a ball crying. "Y/n look at me" I lifted her chin and made our eyes meet. "It's over now. I wont let anything happen to you and you got me now" her eyes turned from sadness to sorriness "sal I'm sorry. I'm sorry you have to deal with me crying and all my shit iv been through your always hear to save me and I'm sorry you have to do that I'm weak I should be able to do this myself" No. what is she thinking. "No don't say sorry. I choose to help you because I love you. And I don't want you to have to go through anything alone I will always be involved in your drama. Your drama is my drama you shouldn't be sorry baby I want to help and be here it's my job now" she gave me a small smile and hugged her tight. I took my prosthetic off and held her tight all night not letting go like if I did she was gonna slip away.

Long, lol but anyways bye have fun reading this haha. If there are mistakes I'm sorry I didn't reread this.