Chap 18. Is it true (part 2)

Travis pov-
I look up and see the entrance to the Addison apartments. I never really liked this place but Larry lives here so I have to go in anyway. Larry said to just walk in. I walked into the elevator and put in the keycard Larry had gave me and the doors closed. I stood there patiently and waited for the doors to open the faint elevator music wasn't as most people would say calming. It was more tense and my nervousness wasn't helping either. The doors opened and I stepped out. Walking past the old vending machine and stopping in front of Larry's apartment. I took a deep breath. And slowly opened the door. I slowly made my way to Larry's room hearing the faint sound of sanity falls in the background. I opened the door slowly and watched Larry look at the door and turn the music down. I blushed. How am I gonna tell him I can't just blurt it out.

Larry's pov-
As soon as he walked it a light blush came across my face. I turned down the music and sat down on the bed pat a place next to me. He walked over and sat down. How am I gonna tell him this. Larry- "I'm just gonna say it because there is no other way to say it but"  Travis- "Larry I-" Larry- "Travis I really like you. Like more than a friend like as a boyfriend" Travis was quiet. He just looked at me. Did he not like me? Did he like someone else? Travis- "is it. Is it true?" Larry- "heh yea I-" I got cut off my Travis hugging me. Travis- "I like you to Larry" I hugged back and whispered in his ear "will you be my boyfriend" he shook his head yes and hugged me tighter.
*time skip to later that night*
Travis told me what happened before he came over here and we played video games. I told Travis he could spend the night. So I guess it's a sleepover? Heh never had that with a "lover" the time was 12:00AM so me and Travis got some bed clothes on. I gave Travis my sanity falls T-shirt and some sweat pants. And I laid in my bed until he came out of the bathroom. He looked kinda cute my clothes. I opened my arms telling him to lay in the bed with me and he did. I turned off the lap and closed my eyes. I was almost asleep until Travis whispered something. "Larry? Should we tell the group tomorrow?" "Sure why not" and we both fell asleep.

Y/n's pov-

I woke up to sal hugging me. I brushed my fingers over his Scarred face and smiled. "Sal wake up. It's time for school" he slowly opened his eyes and smiled.

*time skip*

Me and Sal were walking out of the elevator to go outside but then we seen Travis and Larry. And they were holding hands? I grabbed sal's hand and started walking faster to catch up with them. Y/n- "hey guys? What's going on" I used my other hand to point at there hands that were still together. Larry- "oh well um. We have something to tell you guys" I cocked my hand to the side in confusion. Larry- "me and Travis are dating" I looked back at Sal. His eye wide I could tell he was just as surprised as I was. I looked back at Travis and Larry. Larry had a big goofy smile and Travis was blushing. I smiled. Y/n- "I'm so happy for you guys" sal- "yea... me to" We got to school and did class normally only one thing though. Travis and Larry didn't act like a couple around the rest of the group. Werid. I don't know if they were gonna tell the rest of the group. Maybe they were gonna keep it a secret and they only told me and Sal because we caught them holding hands. I'm pretty sure Travis spent the night because they weren't really far from the building and it would of took Travis a while to get here. Hm werid.

*time skip*

Travis sat next to Larry and Larry waited for our group to sit down. I could tell they started holding hands. Maybe they are gonna tell the group.

Larry's pov-

I waited for the group to sit down so we could tell them. Larry- "guys! I have something to tell all of you" I squeezed Travis hand underneath the table. He looked at me and smiled. Larry- "me and Travis are dating" Everyone was shocked but then they all went back to normal talking. Wow that was surprisingly easy. It's like they all thought about it and then excepted it. I wasn't complaining I didn't really want anyone to get upset because of what Travis did to them in the past but they didn't seem to mind. I felt normal being like this because the were lots of gay couples and we were friends with one. Todd and Neil.

Sal's pov-

I kinda felt mad but I was happy for Travis and Larry. I was just upset because Larry didn't tell me he was into dudes. I know I have been with y/n a lot and I don't mind but Larry is my bestfriend.  I don't know I guess I kinda felt betrayed. So we all have dates except ash. I kinda felt bad for her but she will find someone good for her. School was almost out it doesn't feel like it but it's been almost a year. Soon it will be and y/n's 1 year anniversary and I wanna do something special. Like maybe a dinner date? Eh I don't know I can ask ash and maybe she can give me an idea her and y/n talk a lot. She will know what y/n will want.

Y/n's pov-
While the group was talking I was quiet. Slowly eating my fruit. I was thinking me and sal's 1 year anniversary. Me and Sal have only gotten so far as to kissing and kinda dry humping. But for our 1 year anniversary. I got a little surprise for him ;) I was ready. My virginity was gone already because of... but Sal can be my real first that I will enjoy.

-
-
-
Heyo. A lemon may be coming up or not you won't know ;) hehe