Chap 48- a baby?

⚠️DIDNT REREAD FOR MISTAKES SOWWY⚠️

Y/n-

"Baby" I heard a faint voice call out to me. "Y/N!" "Y/N!" Over and over. I couldn't see anything I was standing there everything was black all I could see was black. "Y/N! Y/N! WAKE UP! COME ON! BABY!" IT SOUNDS LIKE SCREAMING. HOW DO I GET OUT OF HERE. HELP! SOMEONE! HELP!

BOOM

I look over into the blackness.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

That noise where is it-
BOOM!
It's getting closer.
BOOM! BOOM!
WAIT SOMEONE ANYONE HELP! HELP ME!

"Y/n over here"

I look over to where the voice came from, it was a little girl. She had lilac purple hair that went her shoulders. Her purple eyes held no emotion. M-Megan? She doesn't look dead... "Megan?!" I called out. "Come one y/n" She disappeared. I tried to follow her voice but all I could see was blackness. I stopped as soon as I felt grass. What? I looked down.
SAL FISHER
1967 - 2004
Son of Henry and Diane fisher

Sal's grave? S-sals grave. No. No. No.
"MEGAN?! SAL?! ANYONE HELP?!"

  I quickly sat up. Sal- "woah!" My head was spinning. I was in a cold sweat. "H-help" Sal- "baby what happened? What's wrong?" I felt him sit on the bed next to me. I looked up at him. "Y-your grave" he tilted his head a bit. Sal- "huh? Y/n are you alright?" He put his wrist up to my forehead. Sal- "you're sweating, I'll be right back with a wet cloth just take it easy."
   Sal came back with a wet wash cloth and a cup of water. I drank the water and he placed the cloth on my head. Sal- "bad dream?" Y/n- "yeah? We haven't seen Megan for awhile have we?" Sal- "n-no. No we haven't actually" strange. Sal- "is something wrong? With Megan?" Y/n- "no? I don't think so? It's just- she was in my dream so i-" I don't know what's happening.
Sal- "I wanna take your mind of the bad dream baby" Y/n- "mmm ok but how-" 
He grabbed my chin and lifted my head to look at him, then he kissed me. So I kissed back. He slowly pushed me down on the bed, his kiss traveled from my lips to my collarbone then my chest. I let out a satisfied moan and he looked up at me. I blushed.

(Not anyone's pov basically?)

  He planted his lips on yours. You both fought for Dominance, you soon let him dominate you when he stuck his hand down your pants. You whimpered. He striped you down to your bra and underwear. He then soon put his hand down your underwear and rubbed your clit. He smirked at him realizing how wet you were. He then unexpectedly stuck two of his fingers into your entrance. You slightly arched your back in pleasure. He took his fingers out of you then closed your legs but he opened them again. He striped himself to his boxers. He made enough room for his length to come out. He took no time to enter you. When he did you moaned, he started off slow but then over time he went faster. You both were about to cum, moans filled the room.
  Sal- "I-I love you y/n!"  Y/n- "I love y-you to~ AH" just then you let all of your juices coat his member. Sal pushed in and out a few more times and cummed inside of you. Sal- "lets hope this makes a baby"

Y/n's pov-

I giggled. I got up from the bed to go take a shower. Sal grabbed my wrist before I could walk anywhere. Sal- "wait! Where are you going?" Y/n- "I'm just getting in the shower silly" he looked me up and down. Sal- "can I... join" he winked at me. Y/n- "uh NO!" He stood up and grabbed me by the waist.. Sal- "come on baby pleaseeee" I looked down  and he lifted his finger to my chin to look at him. Y/n- "UGH FINE! But no funny business!" He laughed and we both got in the shower.

Larry's pov-

Travis- "did we just- hear them" Larry- "yes. And I hope they aren't going for round 2 in the shower" Travis rolled his eyes. Travis- "oh god" I looked over at him and smirked. Larry- "that's what you were saying last night" he pushed me and little and his face turned red. I burst out into laughter.

-
-
-
IM SO SORRY! I know Iv been taking long to write and I would explain but I can't ya know? I hope you enjoy and I'm so sorry for taking so long.