Chap. 1 New friends

You were in your car day dreaming about your new apartment. You were wondering if there were kids there or if your new school will be better than the last one. Your day dreaming being interrupted by your mothers voice.
Y/M- "Y/N Y/N hello" Y/n- "oh sorry" You giggled a bit. Y/m- "anyways we are here" She said that like she was excited but you could tell she was a bit nervous to. You quickly got out of her car and looked at the building the entrance read "Addison Apartments" cool you thought to yourself. The building was a bit off though. You walked in and took your bags to your apartment. y/m- "y/n you should go explore the building see if there are kids your age here" Y/n- "ok but if there are kids my age and we become friends don't expect me to be home in time" You said as you were walking out the door. You walked outside of your apartment. Your bestie texted you. You were texting back when you suddenly ran into someone. Y/n- "I'm sorry I wasn't-" ??- "it's fine" He reached his hand out to help you up. You took his hand. ??- "hi I'm sal my friends call me sally face. You must be the new people that moved in" Y/n- "yea... my name is y/n I was walking around to meet the neighbors" Sally face- "yea heh I did that when I first moved in Hey! I got a friend that lives in the basement he is our age wanna meet him to?" Y/n- "oh uh yea of course" Me and the blue haired boy walking in the elevator he then put a card in to the last floor. The doors opened as I stepped out.
(We are calling sally face sal now ok? Ok.)
sal then grabbed my hand and took me to a door. He let himself in and yelled out. Sal- "larry!" He said. Larry- "in here" a voice came from a room. We walked in the room. Larry- "hey sa- who is that" he said pointing at me and looking down. I looked down to Realize me and sal were still holding hands I let go of his hand face and my face started heating up. Sal- "oh yea this is y/n they just moved in" larry- oh so your the new girl" y/n- "heh yea" larry- "oh shit you guys know school is tomorrow right" y/n- "oh yea I almost forgot about that... I'm not really ready for school" your voice sounded sad and scared. You just met these two but you felt like they were your best friends already.

(This is my first time writing I hope you enjoy give feedback if you want. I'll post a new chapter tomorrow or tonight)