Chap 40- almost.

⚠️DID NOT REREAD FOR MISTAKES SORRY IF THERE IS JUST WORK THROUGH THEM⚠️

Y/n' pov-

  I woke up alone on the couch... I got up and looked around, ash was on the bed with summer still and the boys were gone? I went outside to the car and seen Larry and Sal putting our suitcases into the back... we got new clothes so we threw away the ones we brought so now there are only 3 suitcases. I walk up to Sal,
  Y/n- "what are you doing out here and where is Larry and Travis?" Sal shrugged his shoulders. Sal- "they are probably making out somewhere, and I'm packing up the car so we can go.. we can't stay here for long" he turned around and looked at me. Y/n- "woah what the hell" Sal- "what?" Y/n- "your prosthetic, it's- Black?" Sal- "oh yeah, I left my other prosthetic at my dads apartment... so I just painted this one black" Y/n- "where did you get the paint from?" I giggled as he started to speak. Sal- "w-we'll um I-I I stole it...?" I laughed and he nervously giggled. Y/n- "I'm gonna go get ash and summer up, I suggest you find the two gays" Sal- "there are 4 gays here but yes ma'am" I walked into the hotel room and shook summer awake.
  Y/n- "summer.. summer get up" she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. Summer- "what? What's wrong?" Y/n- "get up and get your future girlfriend up" summer looked over at ash and smiled. She nodded her head and I went out to go sit in the car to wait for everyone.

Sal's pov-

   Yeah I MIGHT of stolen paint to cover my original prosthetic BUT... it's washable paint because this is my favorite prosthetic. I walked over to the side of the hotel to find Larry pinning Travis to the wall and making out with him. Sal- "aw gross I walked into your makeout session" Larry- "what the fuck bro?" Sal- "get your ass to the car so we can leave" ....
   I know they are all worried about me, iv been extremely calm throughout this whole thing and I'm honest surprised with myself even, everyone thinks I'm sad and trying to hide my sadness but I'm not... I'm not sad. Maybe it's because of everything Iv been through? Maybe it's because I'm used to the people I love dying. No, not that I guess you could say I'm numb? I don't know about that either because every time I see y/n I fall in love all over again..

Y/n's pov-

  Summer and ash were already in the car. Sal, Larry, and Travis came out from the side of the building. I turned my head and cocked my eyebrow up. Huh? What was happening back there? Heh. Sal and Larry got back in there original spot and sal in the driver seat. Then we started back home...

*time skip*

  I woke up to sal shaking me awake. Sal- "hey.. can you drive?" I slowly nodded my head and opened the door. I walked to the driver side and sal shit the passenger door. I shook my head a little to wake myself up more.. were using ashes phone for a gps so I know I won't get us lost. I don't remember the time we left or when I fell asleep. I wonder how long Iv been asleep. I look over to sal and his prosthetic is off and his eyes closed. He must be tired. I feel bad for him.

*time skip*

Iv been driving for about 5 hours?  The sun started to come up and ash woke up because of her back hurting. The good thing is we are only like 10 hours from home! It should only take a day or two depending on stops and our sleep schedule. I wonder if the others are fine. I wonder how much the apartments changed... Ah a gas station, I pulled into it and parked the car next to a pump.. I got about 18 dollars so that should give us almost a full tank.. gas here is 1.34 anyways that's not very expensive. I got out the car and started to walk to the door. I opened the door and look at the front desk this place isn't bad but you can tell it's really old.. I walked up to the front desk and handed him the money.. Y/n- "18 on pump... 6? Please." He nodded at me and handed me a receipt. Y/n- "thanks" he nodded at me again and I walked out.   
   I pumped the gas and got back in. I pulled away and drove for about 30 minuets. I looked back and saw Larry was awake. Y/n- "hey lar" Larry- "yeah?" Y/n- "can you drive?"  Larry- "sure y/n" I pulled over and got into the passenger seat. I sat in between sal's legs and laid my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and let Larry drive.

-
-
-

Sorry bros I have been doing a lot. Also school is in ten days but my mom said I'm going late so... I should be happy I guess but I'm not. It's not because I like school it's because I'm thinking about my future... anyways! I hope y'all enjoyed errr