Chap 33- the wedding💍 pt 3

⚠️NOT REREAD! Sorry if there are mistakes⚠️

Y/n's pov-
I woke up to ash shaking the fuck out of me screaming "Y/N GET THE FUCK UP" i look at her and say as dark as I can "what the fuck" (is up Kyle! Vine reference I'll go now lol) she giggles. Ash- "get up silly! It's time to go!" I look at the time. Y/n- "ash it's 8am the wedding starts at 5" she shakes her head and pulls me up "YEAH but it takes a hour to get home AND they have to put the decorations up and you have to get ready so does Sal" I sit up and look around everything was already packed to go... "fine but I'm sleeping in the car"
Ash laughs and pulls me up "come on!!!" We head in the car and I lay my head on the window ash turns on the car and BOOM the radio scared all of us! It was up to max level and ash didn't turn it down before she got out (this had happened before and omg I hate it) Y/n- "FUCKKK I just wanted to sleep but I'm awake now" they all laughed.

-time skip-

Me, ash, and summer were in the dressing room. I had my dress on and they had a professional makeup artist come and a hairdresser. Honestly I think it's to much but I'll let them have there fun. After I was ready I turned around to look at summer and ash and there mouths were wide open. Y/n- "what..?"
Summer- "oh my- YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!" Ash nodded. I blushed and giggled. Y/n- "t-thanks"

Sal's POV-
I had my suit on and I was already standing by the preacher. Larry was my best man and next to him was Travis, Todd, Neil, and chug. On the other side was summer, ash, and maple. Me and y/n let soda be the flower girl and she was throwing the flowers at the ground and at some of the people. Since y/n's dad wasn't here my father was gonna walk her down the isle. Suddenly everyone went silent... then the music started, and here came y/n her arm wrapped around my fathers, her h/l (hair length) blowing slightly in the little wind. Her short/long dress blowing slightly. She was... she was beautiful. She walking up to stand in the other side of the preacher and he started his speech.

-time skip (bc idk what they say)-
Preacher- "you may kiss the bride" I walked up to y/n and pulled her close to me. "I love you" and kissed her. We could hear everyone cheering. This is gonna be the best life.
Y/n's pov-
After the kiss everyone got up to eat cake and go dance. I stayed next to the stand. My mom or father wasn't here to see me get married... are they even alive.. how do I know there ok..? They still send me money so that means something right? I look at the chairs and scan them. I stop. Two people sitting there staring at me. Mom? Dad? I ran up to them and boom there gone? But.. what? I look down and see a card. I open it.

Dear, y/n...

-
-
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER!!!! So if you didn't know I have had a bad earache that's why this took so long I'm so sorry. And I have to get my wisdom teeth taken out after we move. Also that's why we are in the process of moving yyayayayay anyways have a good day/night byee!