F i v e

Hazel Williams

A red dinner dress. Also pretty revealing. What could I do when all I had of dresses was revealing. I mentally scolded myself.

 I mentally scolded myself

I did my hair. I just put a clip on the top and carefully styled it.

I did my makeup and I was happy with the way I looked

I did my makeup and I was happy with the way I looked. It was decent.

"Come on! Downstairs! Now!" His father screamed from downstairs. Shit was I late?

I walked downstairs and Ellas eyes widened, I looked good then. I don't know why but I always see my worth by how someone else perceives me.

Jace was turned around so he didn't see me, but I saw his back. The black suit complimented him, his back muscles bulged through.

Then he turned around. The surprise and lust on his face was obvious. His eyes left lust wherever he looked. They trailed down, until they got to my tits. Shit.

We walked out and we sat in a white Lamborghini, again. How many cars do these people fucking own.

We drove for 20 minutes, those were the most awkward 20 minutes of my life. We got out and walked in a fancy looking restaurant. Oh this definitely has a Michelin's.

"Hi, we have a reservation for 7 pm." Gabriel told the waiter. "Last name?" The waiter didn't seem interested. He seemed like he would rather be anywhere but here.

"Valentino Smith." Gabriel told him. The man widened his eyes as he looked over at Jace. He obviously knew who Gabriel's son was.

"Over here, sir." the man told us while leading us to our table. As soon as we got there, we got swarmed with paparazzi.

Jace pulled out a gun and they all got away. Like that was the most common thing in his everyday life.

I just inched myself away a little further away since I was sitting next to him. I don't want to get myself shot, thank you very much.

"Hello folks, my name is Elias and I'll be your waiter for the night. What would you like to drink?" A waiter approached us. A hint of a Russian accent in his voice, I looked over at Jace. He noticed it too as he looked and followed the waiter's every move.

"I will have a beer." Gabriel told the waiter. "Wine, white." Ella said while looking at the menu, she only looked up to flash a smile at the waiter.

"A Coke, please." I'm so original. I felt Gabriel's eyes on me as he tried his best not to laugh. I tried my best then too.

"Red wine. Hurry your ass up though."  Jace said with a blank face. What? Could he have a little respect?

"Не говори мне, что делать мальчик. Чертов идиот." Lucky for me, 7 years of learning Russian  have paid out. I knew what he said and I giggled a bit. Trying to suppress my laugh. (Don't tell me what to do boy, damn idiot.)

"What are you laughing at?" Jace spat at me. And a sudden rush of boldness came over me. "Much to my knowledge, I'd say that was Elias Orlov. The leader of the Russian mafia, possibly on a mission." I snapped at Jace, that's right bitches.

Everyone's eyes widened. The drinks were delivered to us quickly. "She's right." Elias said while placing them on our table. He passed Jace a little card. Jace read it and nodded.

Gabriel and Ella shared a very big lobster. Jace, like the Italian man he is, ordered pasta. Meanwhile I got a steak and rice.

"So, Hazel, what's your zodiac sign?" Jace asked me trying to break the silence. Honestly I was quite shocked he spoke to me, he hated my guts.

"Oh, I'm a Leo, you?" I muttered. He sighed, like he was annoyed from hearing my voice. Not the best idea to talk to me, huh?

"Libra." Short but simple answer. Leo and Libra, quite compatible.

I nodded and continued eating. "What's your favorite color?" Gabriel asked me, what is this interview?

"White." I said "White isn't a color you bitch." I heard Jace mutter from beside me. Okay ouch, and also bitch.

"Jace!" His father yelled
"What, do I look happy that I have to marry her?" He yelled back. Are they seriously making a scene in a restaurant? I looked over at Ella who was counting from 1 to 10.

"Do you ever look happy." I mumbled under my breath, but he heard me. He shot me a death stare and it sent loads of shivers down my spine.

But his parents just chuckled, they're on my side. Haha, bitch. "I have to go to the bathroom!" His father said while chuckling. He got up and laughing noises were heard as he made his way to the bathroom.

"I have to get my lipstick from the car, it will be 5 minutes" his mother walked up from the table. Did they seriously leave me alone with this spoiled brat.

But no, as soon as both of them left the table. Paparazzi swarmed the table again, but this time, the questions were directed to me.

"Are you his girlfriend?" One woman said, I wish. What? That never happened. I scolded my mind and reminded myself he's a spoiled piece of shit.

"Maybe she's another one of his sluts!" A man yelled, wow. Is Jace really this much of a womanizer?

I covered my ears and slipped of my chair, causing me to fall to the floor , seconds later someone pulled me up and put their hand on my waist.

It was Jace, my prince on a fucking white horse. I mean yeah, I'm grateful for this. But, doesn't he hate me? You don't save someone you hate.

"Okay everyone, listen up! I want all of you dickheads to leave me and my fiancée alone. Go mind your own business. You have 5 fucking seconds to scurry away before I shoot each and every one of you right through the head." Jace yelled at the paparazzi, who now exchanged looks of fear. In a matter of seconds, we were alone.

As soon as that happened Jace yanked me to the side. Of course, it was all an act. It will always be an act, I reminded myself.

Gabriel and Ella both came back at the same time, calling Elias over. They handed him a shit-load of money and we left.

We got in the car, I pressed my head against the window and closed my eyes. Why me?
_____________
OKAY YALL, THERE IS GONNA BE SO MUCH HAPPENING HERE

EDITEDDDD