T h i r t y - o n e

Hazel Williams

My heart thumped as we made our way to the entrance of the amusement park. It was amazing, I haven't been to one since I was 3, and that was when my father and mother were a happy couple, and my abuse hasn't even started yet.

The amusement park was ginormous, the bright colors almost blinded me but I was fucking amazed.

"Hey, are you excited?" Jace looked at me and smiled softly

"Hey, are you excited?" Jace looked at me and smiled softly. I nodded repeatedly showing my excitement more than it was already visible.

"So, where do you want to go first?" I asked Jace and looked at him. He arched one eyebrow up, thinking.

"Well, are you hungry? I am, and I would like some cotton candy. "He smirked and looked over to the hot dog stand waiting for my response.

"Yes I'm starving." I pointed out. I was actually starving, I usually forget to eat.

"Well you could have just had my dick but hey, we don't always get what we want." My eyes widened and my cheeks turned crimson red at his sentence. I sent him a small glare and he chuckled.

"Alright, alright come on." He interlocked our fingers and pulled me to the cotton candy stand.

The corners of my lips turned up a little while looking at Jace, he was in so much pain, but he was smiling through it, and he treated me like a princess, his blue-gray eyes turned towards me and his lips connected with mine, fuck yes. We might have kissed a lot of times already but it will never get old.

I still get butterflies whenever he looks at me, touches me, kisses me and tells me he loves me.

"Hello, what can I get you today?" A guy my age asked as it was our turn to order. I wanted to speak but I was to busy looking at what the guy was doing.

I noticed he was looking at my breasts and Jace must've noticed it to because he glared at him like he was about to shoot his dick off.

"Hey, yeah can you stop looking at my wife's tits and switch with your coworker or I'm going to shoot your head off. " He gave him a fake smile and the guy switched with his coworker in fear immediately.

"Alright, anyway what can I get-." The guy was interrupted by me screaming. "Alex!" I exclaimed. He was working at the stand.

"Oh hey guys. No, I didn't go broke, I'm here to make money to buy something for Levon. So, before you start, don't." He pointed his finger at us and gave us a signal to keep it a secret.

Jace smiled and said "Two cotton candies."

"Coming right up!" Alex clapped his hands on the stand and we heard a cracking sound. His eyes widened in fear and he looked around to check if anyone else saw that.

"Okay, probably shouldn't have done that." His facial expression changed from happy to worried in a matter of seconds. I laughed at loud and he chuckled. He grabbed two cotton candies and passed them to me and Jace.

"Ten bucks." He looked at us, a smile drawn on his face. Alex always talked about he was rich but never wanted to spend his family's money, so he usually made his own.

Jace got out a 100 dollar bill and gave it to Alex.
"Keep the change, I'm glad to see Levon at his happiest." Jace smiled and I was shocked he left a 90 dollar tip.

"What?" He chuckled. "Nothing." I kissed his cheek smiling. I put some cotton candy in my mouth and moaned at the taste. Fuck, that was good.

"Fuck." Jace groaned and I looked at him, one of my eyebrows raised in confusion.

"Stop moaning or I'll give you a real reason to moan." I almost choked on my cotton candy when he said that, but my underwear got a little bit wet.

I looked at him with wide eyes and he smirked. I really don't know how I'm not used to his flirting and dirty talk yet.

"Come on." He interlocked our fingers and kissed me softly.

This is going to be so fun.
_______
Hii guysss, how are you today?

VOTE AND COMMENT OR I'LL MAKE A PIZZA OUT OF YOU AND SELL YOU ON ALIEXPRESS FOR 7 BUCKS SO I CAN BUY MYSELF A FUCKING COTTON CANDY FROM ALEX👹👹👹👹👹
_______
edited on 7.7.2023.

y'all have no idea how much I cringe when I edit this book. but these are my first characters so it means a lot to me.