F o r t y

Hazel Williams
7 months later

Holy shit. Today's the day, I marry Jace today. 4th of September.

Words cannot describe what I'm feeling right now, I'm scared. I'm excited, I can't comprehend anything right now. I'm feeling so many emotions right now I will burst.

"Hey! Are you ready babe?" Thank fuck, I turned to see Levon, who had his mouth in an o shape and his eyes sparkled.

"That wedding dress looks like a piece of art, you're gorgeous." He hugged me and kissed me softly on the cheek, Alex, who showed up right now followed behind him, hugging me.

"Holy shit!" Kira ran up to me, with Luca, I couldn't not invite them. I cried in Kira's arms,
"Hey, it's going to be okay, you're getting married for fucks sake, bring it on.

"Hazel, it'll be ready soon." The assistant came up, and after those words came out of her mouth, I froze, all emotions swirling inside me. My stomach was filled with butterflies.

Kira wiped the tears of my cheeks and I looked in the mirror. This is the most beautiful dress ever.

(Her hair is the same, and her make up

(Her hair is the same, and her make up.)

"It's time." Kira spoke and I sighed. Gulping a bit as they all went to their seats.

As soon as I came out of the dressing room, I saw him. His suit was black, and his eyes stood out. His presence screamed leadership, and I couldn't get enough of it.

The location was gorgeous, a beautiful meadow with wooden chairs and a venue so beautiful I couldn't breathe

Levon came over to me, putting a hand under mine and giving me a reassuring smile.

We walked, and I started crying lightly, looking around I saw Jaces family, his mother and father sitting in the front row, Emerald as well.

Jace took my hand as I came to him and the priest. Jace looked at me in awe and I smiled as he wiped my tears with his thumbs.

"We have gathered here today, to celebrate the wedding of Jace William Smith and Hazel Williams. They have all the time to live together, for the better and the worst, in all health and sickness, no matter wealthy or poor. The Lord will grant them their love. Please, Jace, your vows."

He inhaled before speaking.

"Hazel, I hope you know you changed my life for the better. You changed me for the better. I don't think I ever thought something like this was possible. I promise to be there for you, I promise to take care of you. I promise to never leave you, I couldn't leave you. You're my love, my heart and my life. You're my everything."

I looked at him, tears in my eyes, not knowing what to say, except for my vows. "Hazel," the priest said, motioning for me to start.

I also inhaled before starting.

"Loving you is the greatest feeling I ever felt. It came at the point of my life where I thought I wasn't worth it. Everyone always says that it comes at the time where you least expect it, I didn't believe it until you came into my life. You showed me that a broken person can be repaired and loved. You showed me love and care. I won't let you go. You are my home, Jace."

His eyes watered and he flashed me his smile, his dimpled smile.

"Do you, Jace William Smith, take Hazel Williams as your wife?"

"I do." Without hesitation, he said it without even thinking about it.

"Hazel Williams do you take Jace William Smith to be your husband?"

"I do." I shot those words out of my mouth and our tears combined.

"You may kiss the bride."

And he kissed me, there's nothing more to tell. The crowds applause was in my ears, but I didn't care.

I was his, forever now.

Only his.
__________

The end.

HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK ILL CRY.

We say goodbye to Jace and Hazel, but hello to more upcoming books.

Thank you, for all the love and support you guys have shown me.

My next book , "Forgotten." Is coming soon, chapter 1 should be published in a bit.
_______
7.7.2023.

this is it, we say goodbye to my first characters:)

I love them so much<3

bye bye:)