S e v e n

Hazel Williams
I walked out of the mansion and began walking to the school. But, someone had other plans and yanked me to the side. I got pulled into a car. Is this a kidnapping?

I gasped when I saw Jace sit next to me. Oh, shit. Should I be scared right now? What does he want now.

"You will be not walking to school alone anymore." He said with a blank face. A sigh left my lips. He looked over at me.

"Why do you hate me?" I asked, completely out of curiosity. He looked over at me and smirked. What the actual fuck is wrong with this guy?

After 10 minutes we arrived to the school. He literally drifted into a parking space, almost running over all the boys and girls that swarmed the car.

I don't like being around people so I tried to sneakily open the door and jump out but Jace just yanked me next to him. Okay seriously, what's this guys obsession with yanking people.

"Taken. Fuck off now." I heard him say. I directed my gaze towards him, huh. Sir, I don't like you.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled under my breath.
As soon as we entered the school, he yanked me to the side, again. Oh my God.

I ran to Kira and hugged her. "Help." I said as i smushed my face into her shoulder. "The fuck?" She said, the confusion in her voice was obvious.

I mean, you don't go to someone and just say help me. "I have to marry that bitch over there." I told her while looking over to Jace. Who was for sone reason staring at me already.

"Come again?" She was absolutely shocked. "Yeah, I know." I muttered, there was quite actually nothing I could do about it.

The bell rang, startling me because I thought I was late, but my class started in 25 minutes, it was Kiras class. We said our goodbyes and parted our ways.

She left as I walked to my locker and grabbed my history books out. I looked over to the side and saw Jace making out with a girl. My eyes were on them for a little too long.

She had black hair and dark brown eyes. What. The. Fuck. He just told a shithole of people he's taken by me and now there's this?

Whatever, I don't even like him, right? He looked away from the kiss and saw me, I just saw a smirk on his face as he got back to his make out session. I'm gonna slap him.

I closed my locker and walked over to my empty classroom, thank God it was last day of school before the Spring break. I can't bare to be in this hellhole for another day.

I studied history preparing for an exam today. I checked my phone and it was 8:59. A few seconds later the classroom was flooded with students including Jace. Fuck.

History too? He sat next to me, oh great. This couldn't get any better. Our professor gave us our exams and I knew everything. Thank God, I can't afford to fail.

I looked over to the side and saw Jace struggling with the exam. I smirked. Dumbass didn't study at all.

I was almost finished my test when I looked over to the side again, he was still struggling. Should I? "I will have to take this phone call." Our professor said with an excited look on his face.

I looked over at Jace, I hated him but I didn't want him to fail. I held out my arm, signaling for him to give me his test. With a hesitating sigh, he did.

I first checked if we had the same test, we did, that would've been awkward. I started writing on his exam, when I finished I handed him the exam with a slight smile.

He just looked at it. The professor came back and I handed my test in. Jace, however, waited about five minutes before handing his.

After that we had a few more lessons until 12:30.
The bell rang and all of us headed to the cafeteria .

I grabbed my lunch back and sat on the empty table. I looked over at Jace who was sitting with the popular kids and the same girl from the make out session. Okay then.

Someone walked over to me and I looked up. "Luca!" I yelled and jumped into a hug.
He hugged me back, we stayed in each other's embraces until someone yanked me away.

I looked over and saw none other than the devil himself. Jace pulled me closer and grabbed my lunch bag. I looked over for a split second, his jaw was clenched. Was he jealous?

He pulled me to his table and sat me on an empty seat. "Okay, this is Hazel, my fiancée. He said to his popular friends. Okay so first, I'm his girlfriend, then I'm nothing and now I'm the fiancée. The girls eyes widened, she didn't know did she.

"Fiancée? I thought you loved me! I planned our future, we would have a 100 cats!" The girl yelled with tears in her eyes. Woah, slow down.

"Sweetheart, I don't love anyone." He told her with a blank expression on his face, all while staring at me. While he looked at me, I could see something changed in his eyes, the corners of his lips lifted up ever so slightly. Holy shit.

Meanwhile, she ran away, I felt a bit sorry for her. Well, not my problem I guess. I started eating my lunch and drinking my soda.

The lunch quickly finished and we had Science, it was the last class before spring break. Thank you Jesus! I couldn't wait for it to be over.

It quickly passed and Jace drove us back to the mansion. It. Is. Over. But boy, I never thought life would have this in stock for me.
__________
This is a long asf chapter-, but I enjoy writing!

yes this is edited! working hard💪💪