T h i r t y - e i g h t

Hazel Williams

Hand in hand, we both walk to the school entrance. My heavy breaths echoing through Jaces ears.

"Is anything wrong, love?" He looks at me raising my chin up so I am looking directly at him.

"Yeah, just... how will the people react, when they see, us?" He smiles, and gives me a gentle kiss.

"I swear, if anyone so much as even looks at you the wrong way, I will punch them. Or do whatever you want to them." He pulls me by my waist and gives me a passionate kiss before using one of his hands to open the door before leading us inside.

The hallways were decorated, and flashing lights were almost everywhere, the dance was in the gym, so we walked to it. And with anxiety curling in my stomach, Jace opened the door that revealed people standing with their escorts, even partners.

The flashing lights were everywhere, but I could feel that mist of the looks were on us.

"Jace!" I heard a girl scream and my eyes shifted to her, a blonde haired girl was running to him, with her arm wide, signalizing a hug. Before she could reach him, Jace pulled be by my waist and kissed me, his hands clinging onto my waist but dropping down a bit, cupping my ass so he could put my legs around his waist as he picks me up.

The girl scoffs and turns around, Jace smirking against my lips as he puts me down, everybody gasping and turning around to look at us. I feel some hands snaking around my waist and turning me around. I see Luca and put my hands around him, hugging him for obviously a little more than I should've.

"Hazel." I hear Jaces voice and turn around, I see him looking at Luca, jaw clenched, but as soon as I press a small kiss on the side of his neck, his eyes soften and he squeezes my hand.

"Hii!" I say to Kira, her giving me a smile and blowing me a kiss.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Spring Formal of 2022." Everyone claps as the announcer says that, and the music starts. Jace puts his hands on my waist, yet again, and I put my hands on his shoulders.

Start the music!

The music slowly starts and everyone gets on the dance floor, shuffling. I move my feet with Jaces, and I look in his eyes to find him already looking at me.

"Can I take you somewhere after this?" He whispers and I nod. I love him so much I swear I would jump off of an airplane for him. One of his hands grabs mine, and he twirls me around, then grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him, his lips inches from mine. My heavy breathing got quicker and my face reddened, fuck the affect the has on me.

The music gets quicker and quicker, the rhythm rising slowly, my feet are moving with his in a quicker motion and right as the final beat drops, he dips me and I raise my leg up.

I'm raised up again as he kisses my neck, not a passionate kiss, just a gentle kiss, but still a kiss that can make me go from normal to crazy in a matter of seconds.

Stop if you want to!

"Great job, ladies and gentlemen, now that that's over, the real stuff can begin." And that's when Smells like teen spirit started playing.

3 hours later

"Hey, can we get out of here?" I feel a breath on my neck while talking to Luca, I nod slowly as Jace takes me outside. We get in his car and he drives me somewhere, a beautiful place I've never seen before.

A beautiful meadow with flowers, I get out and he opens his trunk, spreading out a blanket and food. The sunset is almost starting and we are all alone, not a single soul out here.

I sit down on the blanket and he does the same, squeezing my hand, he looks nervous, but why?

Jace William Smith

I look at the sun, nervously fiddling with the ring inside my pocket.
_______

YOOOO

ANYWAY PRETTY HAPPY ABOUT THIS ENDING, FEW CHAPTERS LEFT