T h i r t e e n

Hazel Williams
I was pretty sad because he pushed me out of his room. He was troubled, really troubled. I think he might need some meds. Joking, of course.

My phone rang and I picked it up, placing it onto my ear.

"Hii!" Kiras voice spoke out. "Hey Kira! What's up?" I answered. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out at a skate park with me and Luca?" That seemed like a great idea, I could get away from Jace and all of his troubles.

I decided to leave the outfit I had on and not change. I just needed to grab my skateboard and we're good.

 I just needed to grab my skateboard and we're good

(Just the skate.)

I made my way downstairs where Jace was, ah. Another beautiful encounter with the most romantic being on the planet. He looked up at me, glancing away from his computer. He was doing some work, probably mafia.

"Where are you going?" He said, eyeing me up and down, his gaze stopping at my legs.

"Skating with Kira and Luca." I answered coldly, obviously giving him the cold shoulder after what happened today.

"Luca, huh?" He asked, raising one eyebrow up and clenching his jaw. What was that?

I simply nodded and grabbed a soda from the fridge, simply just walking out of the house.

Jace was really getting on my nerves today, with that cold act of his. And all of his "get out" shit.

I started skating to the park, and in a short time I was there, greeted by the two friends.

"Hey Hazel!" Kira hugged me, clenching onto my shoulders. "Hii!" I exclaimed, then looked at her brother.

"Hey!" Luca said, embracing me tightly. Okay. "Hi!" I hugged him back.

We started skating around and talking a bit, just simply hanging out.
_________
Jace William Smith

"Yes?" I answered the phone, irritated by the fact Levon loves to call me at the most amazing of times.

"Jace, we have a mission, Lorenzo Tiffani is at it again. He has a pick on you, and Hazel. His men are probably heading to where she is right now, do you know where she is?" Levons voice spoke out. Shit. Merda. Cazzo. (Shit, fuck.)

"She went to the skatepark with her friend and a fucking guy!" I yelled into the phone, anger, rage, fury and jealousy all burning in my body.

Levon was my second in command, under his humor he was a pretty dangerous and brave guy.

I hung up and took a gun and put in my waistband located by my hip. I literally ran out of the house and sprinted to the park, I've never ran so fast in my entire life.

She was in danger, God I shouldn't have let her go there, especially not with two people that don't even know how to handle themselves.

I arrived to the park, everyone started at me, yeah I was wearing a suit. I didn't really have time to change.