T h i r t y

Hazel Williams

I woke up, fluttering with my eyes. I rubbed my eyelids and got used to the light.

Jace and I just hung out  and cuddled over the past few days, the break will finally be over and his parents are coming back in 2 days.

"Morning, love." Oh my God his morning voice is everything I need in life. I mumbled him a faint 'Good morning.' and placed a kiss on his bicep.

"Let me go I need to pee." I started wiggling around trying to escape his grip on my waist, why am I always the little spoon. Seconds later I heard a groan.

"Are you always this hard in the morning?" I sighed, looking down at his crotch.

"Only when a pretty girl named Hazel is practically grinding on my dick. I managed to turn around looking him in the eyes.

He kissed me softly, morning breaths are gross but his was fresh and it smelled like mint.

"I didn't brush my teeth yet." I glared at him.
"I don't give a fuck." He groaned and covered himself with a blanket.

I finally managed to get out of his grip and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, peed, brushed my hair and did my skincare. I was looking myself in the mirror while making a ponytail.

I felt hands snaking around my waist and hugging me from behind. I shrieked slightly, he startled me.

"You don't need a hair tie, I think your hair looks better wrapped around my hand." Jace whispered in my ear and I got butterflies. I saw my face get red in the mirror and he did too. Chuckling, he kissed both of my red cheeks.

I turned around to kiss him. But, knowing us, it turned to more than just kissing.

I broke the kiss and smiled softly. He sat me on the counter, his lips tracing kisses down my neck while his fingers made circled on my inner thigh.

He pushed my shorts aside and ran a finger through my slit. I let out a sharp breath, gripping onto the counter.

I moaned as he massaged my clit with his fingers.
"Be a good girl and keep your eyes on me, okay?" He whispered and I nodded, concentrating on him and his fingers.

He pushed two inside, knuckle deep. A moan escaped my lips and my head turned away, but his free hand grabbed my jaw, making me look at him.

His head was cocked to the side, a smirk lingering on his face while he pumped his fingers in and out of me. My focus remained on him.

"Good girl, eyes on me."

I moaned as his fingers twirled around in me. My legs shook and he picked up the pace.

Within a minute, I came all over his fingers. He looked down and grinned, grabbing my throat and making me watch as he licked off my cum.

He smirked as he washed his hands, meanwhile I took shaky breaths.

He walked back to the counter I was sitting on and pulled me into a hug by my waist. I wrapped my arm around his neck and my back arched ever so slightly.

His face was buried in the crook of my neck and he left kisses all over it. "I love you so much." He whispered and my skin shuddered.

"I love you, too. A lot." I whispered back and he looked up, smiling from ear to ear.

"So what do you want to do today?" He asked, stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"Amusement park?" I smiled.
___________
IM NOT DEAD

Hey guys, I promise I'll update more from now on:)
_______
edited of course💪