T w e n t y - f o u r

Hazel Williams

My whole body ached as I threw my head back in pain, I was in a crate on a plain. It felt like I was being shipped to China.

What happened this morning was eventful and traumatic. A few men got into the house at around 4am, Marco, the leader came into Jaces room and knocked me out with a sedative..

I then don't remember anything except for getting thrown into this crate. Which, by the way, was not polite.

I felt the plane land and I jumped up from the impact, my back hitting the wood.

The door opened and so did my crate, I saw Marco and a few men standing in front of me.

"What do you want?" I asked looking into Marco's eyes. He grinned at me before opening his cruel mouth.

"Well, you." He smirked and winked at me. I gagged, making his eyes flash with humiliation, but he quickly recovered.

I got thrown into a chair and my arms were tied like my legs. "Now sweetheart, I want to fuck you, I want to feel me inside you and I want you to have my child." He smiled at me evilly.

I spat at him saying "Your brother will be here soon, and you'll be fucked up." He gave me a hard slap on the face and it left a sting. My head snapped to the direction of the slap before he grabbed my jaw and made me look at him.

"You dare to spit at me?!" He grabbed my throat and his cold rings made their way to my collarbone. "Wait until I fuck the life out of you." He whispered in my ear.

"Boss. We have to go." A man came in. Marco carried me and all I could think about was Jace, will he come and save me or will I have to do it myself.

We reached a hotel and checked in with people giving us dirty looks, it's not every day you see someone carrying a girl tied to a chair.

"Now sweetheart, let the fun begin." He said as he closed the door behind him. He started to kiss my neck and I found my opportunity.

When he crouched his pocket knife came out of his pocket, how do I get to it? No idea, I relied on trust and instinct.

I kicked his ankle and his pocket knife flew out in the air as he fell down. I stood up and threw myself on my back making the chair break. I quickly grabbed the pocket knife and stabbed his arm, I'm not gonna kill him yet. I hit him and knocked him out.

I tried to open the door but there were 70 guards in front of it, the only thing I could do is wait.
________________
Jace William Smith
We landed in Greece and ran out of the plane, where could they be? Women and teen girls were eyeing me up and down and one had the audacity to come up to me.

"Heyy! My friend thinks you're hot, she's very hot too, she's over there." The girl spoke out.
I looked over and saw a girl with her back facing me, with blonde hair that looked way too much like Hazels.

I ran over to her and turned her around.

"Ooh hey cutie!" She winked, not Hazel, I almost had a heart attack.

"Not interested, not sorry. But have you seen this girl?" I showed her a picture of Hazel I took last night at the ball and her eyes widened.

"That's the girl everyone said was my twin. I think I saw her, some guy carried her to a hotel!" I nodded for her to continue.

"I think it was a very luxurious one ?" I nodded in response and ran away.
Levon and Alex followed with girls eying us up and down. Fuck those horny asses.

We ran to a random hotel and went inside.
The receptionist gave us a look when we just stormed in and she called security.
We broke into every room and found people fucking, Levon and Alex cringed at the sight.
No Hazel, this went on for about 20 minutes until we reached a hotel that looked luxurious.

Hotel Grande Bentagne

My eyes widened at the sight as we stormed in. We asked the receptionist if she saw Hazel and she said that her and Marco took a room.

"Which room?" I asked.
"I-I think room 246." She smiled politely with fear in her eyes. I smiled and ran upstairs without giving two fucks about anything.

We got in front of the room and were about to break in when Levon said: "Let's make this special." And got out a speaker.
________
ANOTHER CHAPTER UP IN AN HOUR OR SO