S e v e n t e e n

Jace William Smith

I picked her up and ran to the bathroom, her mother was a monster, but so was I. But I would never hit an innocent person, never in my fucking life.

I sat her on the toilet and grabbed my med kit. She looked so in pain, I couldn't help the urge of wanting to hug her and hold her.

First, the scratches on her arm, I rubbed her wound with a cotton poured some spray on it as she winced. I know baby, I know.

I looked up to see her staring at me, her beautiful blue eyes stared into mine, she looked down at my lips as I bandaged her scratches.

I looked at her lips.

She was looking directly at me and it was beautiful, I never wanted her to look at anyone else this way.

I leaned in and she didn't hesitate, she pressed her lips onto mine gently. And without looking, I placed the med kid back into the cabinet and gripped both of her cheeks, deepening the kiss.

"AHH, MY EYES." I recognized that voice and in this moment I wish I didn't.

I turned around, looking at the "intruder".

"Levon."
"Jace."

"How did you get in?" I asked. Levon looked me in the eyes and a vicious grin spread across his lips.

"Breaking and entering." He smiled, he's so proud of himself and for what. I raised up my middle finger and he scoffed, but then he turned his attention to Hazel.

"Oh honey, what happened to you?" He said as he approached her, pulling her into a big hug. I couldn't help but feel a bit jealous.

"My, uh my mother." She muttered into his chest and Levon widened his eyes. "What?" He asked, his second in command side appearing. That cold, ruthless Levon that I got to know over the years.

"Jace get out I need to talk to her." I stood up, ordering the man in front of me.

"No. My moment, not yours." He looked me in the eyes. It's like he was pleading me with his eyes to make me let him have this moment with her.

I sighed softly and gave Hazel one last peck before closing the door behind me, leaving the two completely alone.
________________
Hazel Williams

"You good?" Levon looked at me and I nodded, making his hard stare return to his usual one.

"Okay! So, I met a someone." I smiled at his words. They turned my whole mood around.

"WHAT, WHATS HER NAME?!" He looked at me with a confused look on his face. I put a hand over my mouth in realization.

"HIS, his name is Alex! He's the sweetest and a new member of Jaces mafia!!" He yelled, a big, real smile on his face.

"Any pics?" I asked and he nodded. He pulled out his phone and unlocked it, scrolling through the gallery and showing me a picture of a boy.

"Here."

"Oh wow

"Oh wow." I said, that guy was attractive, but Jace was so much better. He shot me a death stare at my words.

"My man bitch" He said and I laughed, forgetting about my mother for a bit.
_____
Heyy lol🙂

If u didn't realize bestie Levon is gay then you're blind

Edited ofc.
This chapter is quite short tho!