T w e l v e

Jace Smith

I was actually shocked. Oh my fucking God, what.
The body I saw wasn't a normal body, that was a fucking angel. After the incident in the club she couldn't leave my head.

Her face, her personality, her body. But the way she kissed my neck in the car, no one ever kissed me like that, and I actually enjoyed that. She wasn't like the strippers I wanted to just fuck. No, she was more.

I was really turned on from what I saw, I could feel the bulge in my pants. "Hey you! Get over here!" I called one of my maids to my room.

She knew what was up so she just got on my bed and took off her clothes. I took of mine too and pounded into her, she started moaning and I covered her face to think of Hazel correctly.
____________
Hazel Williams
I just heard moaning and I didn't like it.

So I went downstairs for a soda to get my mind off of that handsome devil that literally haunted my dreams, I couldn't get enough of his face for some reason, it really pissed me of sometimes.

A few minutes passed and the moaning stopped, a maid ran downstairs with messy hair. Okay, pop off I guess. I watch her little legs scurry away, she was so short.

So that was the victim. The lucky victim to be precise. Why couldn't I ever be the one in these maids places? Why couldn't he fuck me? I'm thinking way too far into the future.

I finished my soda and started to walk upstairs, I heard the door to Jaces room open and I sighed, trying to walk away quietly, knowing what I was wearing.

"Hi." I muttered and looked at his face. He was openly checking me out, his mouth was agape and it was the funniest sight.

"That's it." He gritted out before pulling me into his room by my wrist. "Woah, Jace what are you doing?" I said but was interrupted with the feeling of his lips on mine.

I almost gave in, but I can't always do that. I lightly pushed his chest and our lips parted ways, now centimeters away from each other. He looked down at me with confusion swirling in his eyes.

"Jace. I have some self respect, I'm not going to let you do that to me after you literally fucked another woman." I say sternly, looking him straight in the eyes. I swear I saw a hint of amusement flash across his face but he quickly covered it up.

"Mi fai battere forte il cuore." He groaned before tilting his head back, still maintaining eye contact. What the fuck was that? (You make my heart beat faster.)

"What does that mean?" I ask, leaning my back against the wall and crossing my arms over my chest, stopping him from looking at my cleavage. If he didn't just fuck someone, I'd let him look all he wants.

"You make me really irritated." He says and I groan slightly. "Okay, well then, mi fai battere forte il cuore too." I say and I could swear I saw the corners of his lips tilt up. But, what he doesn't know is that I know cuore means heart, so what did he really say?

"Sleep with me tonight?" He asks. My heart stops a bit and I process his words. Did he just? My mind is running over a thousands thoughts before I nod profusely.

He leads me to his bed and pulls the covers over us. Each one of us on the other side of the bed. To be honest, I thought he was going to cuddle me.

Around five minutes pass before I hear a faint murmur that sounded like 'Fuck it' and I hear shuffling behind me. And in a matter of seconds, arms are wrapped around my waist and I'm pulled into his body, my back to his front.
___
I woke up around 9 am and there was a tattooed arm around my waist, pulling me closer every time I even tried to get up. Dude was not letting go anytime soon. I sighed and just let myself lay there for a couple of minutes.

"Good morning." A deep husky voice spoke out, breathing against my neck and standing shivers down my spine. Oh God.

"Morning." I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand, not expecting the words that came out of his mouth next. "Get out." I opened my mouth but didn't answer, it wasn't worth it.

I just got out and went to my room. One night he asks me to sleep with him, and now he's all salty and shit. I sigh, brushing my teeth and changing into my white-black cozy outfit.

I let my hair down and decided that was good for the day.

_______
Edited!

How are you guys today?