T h i r t y - t w o

Hazel Williams

I yelled as my hair jumped up from the wind that flew through the air as we were on the rollercoaster.

"Love, you're not afraid of the heights?" Jace asked concerned.

"No, oh my do I look weak?" I glared at him and he threw his hands up in surrender. He chuckled and I snickered at him.

When the rollercoaster suddenly dropped down my breasts jumped up and I winced softly, knowing that I didn't have a bra on. That shit hurts.

"Fuck, that turned me on." Jace groaned and I slapped his head, disgusted but also excited with his dirty thoughts.

"Hey!" He yelled and the rollercoaster stopped and we got out, I stumbled on my feet feeling dizzy and nauseous.

Jace caught me before I tripped over my own feet and fell down on my nose. "Careful there, darling." He pulled me up kissing my forehead softly.

I smiled and hummed when he kissed me, his touch was everything I craved for, every night, every day and every second of the fucking day.
I loved him. I really did.

We walked to the next ride that I let Jace choose, it was the ferris wheel.

We got into our seats and sat down watching the view as the ferris wheel went up and we could see absolutely everything. Jace held my hand and I brought it up to my lips and kissed it, his cold metal rings brushed on my face and I found the feeling of comfort at being with him and around him.

Tomorrow, Gabriel and Ella come back and we go back to the fucking school. I mean, I would love to see Luca and Kira but I really didn't want to go back to that place.

I shook my thoughts out of my head when I felt someone whisper "God, I want to fuck you, and I will when we get home." in my ear.

I shot my head to my right seeing Jace smirking, my cheeks turning red and I looked away but his fingers grabbed my chin making me look at him.
He kissed my lips roughly and I returned it back.

His tongue was asking for entrance and I immediately gave it to him parting my mouth. He depended the kiss and broke it when I was out of breath.

"Fuck it's getting hard." He groaned throwing his head back.

"Your dick or your urge to fuck me?" I asked him with a smirk on my face.

"Both." He grinned and we got down from the ferris wheel.

He started pulling my arm in the parking lot and I got worried.
"What's wrong, did I do something?" I asked concerned and he started walking to his car faster.

"Jace did I do something wro-?" He stopped in front of his car.

"Nothing's wrong sweetheart. I just need to fuck you, get in." He ordered and I got in the backseat.

He immediately got in and closed the door behind him.

"Alright, clothes go off." He demanded and I, like the slut I am for him and took my yellow dress off.

I wanted to take my underwear off but his hands stopped me.

"No, no that's for me to do." He smirked and pulled down my panties, throwing them around the gear shift.

His fingers started pinching my nipples and twirling them in between his fingers.

I moaned as he twirled his nipples and sucked on my neck leaving marks all over it, his marks. He was showing to everyone I was his.

His mouth reached my breasts and he took the other nipple in his mouth and sucked on it making me moan and shuffle.

His hand went down to my pussy that was by now throbbing and wet as fuck. I felt his smirk on my breasts.

His fingers traced circled on my inner thigh and I moaned impatiently.

"Patience, love." He said, leaving kisses over my stomach.

I moaned feeling his breath on my pussy and his fingers tracing my inner thighs.

"So wet for me. Like the dirty little slut you are." He growled pushing his tongue inside me. It's like something inside of me snapped, I couldn't control how vocal I was.

I liked when he degraded me.

His tongue twirled around hitting all the right spots making me arch my back when I felt his fingers join his tongue. My hands latched onto his hair as I moaned and screamed in pleasure.

My legs started shaking and I felt my orgasm.
He picked up the pace and in a matter of seconds I orgasmed all over his fingers, his power move was coming up.

He grabbed my throat and made me look at him licking the orgasm off his fingers.

"And that's it, now the dick." He said unbuckling his pants. He took the belt off with one hand and threw it to the side.

I closed my eyes but opened them while arching my back at the unexpected full inch thrust.

"Fuck." I moaned as he picked up the pace.

"Harder." I yelled with pleasure overcoming me as he thrusted into me harder. Not faster, harder.

His thumb found its way to my swollen clit and started rubbing. He leaned his head down and his lips touched my ear.

"You're doing so good for me, baby. Such a good girl."

My whole body started shaking as his dick and thumb were inside me, and his mouth sucking on my neck.

"Not yet, you come when I tell you." He growled at me and I started shaking even more.

"Please, let me-." I pleaded as he took one final thrust into me giving me a signal to come.

My cum slipped all over the car seat and his on my bare stomach.

"Fuck, I can't feel my legs." I cried out watching him smirk.

"It's okay, I'll help you get better." His expression changed and his eyes softened. I flashed him a smile, my legs hurt to much to even close them at this point.

"Come on, let's go home."
________
So uh hey bae

edited on 7.7.2023.