T w e n t y - n i n e

Hazel Williams

The look on my face was priceless when I saw what was going on. They were making out.
And when they heard my voice, Lola panicked and turned around quickly.

"Ugh, not this bitch!" Lola said looking me up and down. Her eyes were full of judgement but I couldn't care at the moment. I was only looking at Jace.

"So, this is it, huh?" I looked at Jace with tears in my eyes, his eyes were watery too. But why? He's a player and I didn't know what to expect. Why was he crying when he's the one who cheated.

His chest was heaving and he looked around like he wanted to say something, but I beat him to it.

"Good job, Jace. Are you happy now that you finally broke my heart? Is this what you wanted to do all along? To cheat on me with some whore, no offense." I looked at Lola who smirked at me.

His mouth opened to speak, but I rushed out holding Moon and the bags. I ran to the office and slammed the door shut, locking it.

I couldn't believe this, I slid down the door and sat on the floor, leaning my head back as tears ran down my cheeks.

Moon licked my face constantly and it made me smile a bit, but his kisses weren't the ones I wanted right now.
____________
Jace William Smith (before Hazel came)

I sat on my bed, waiting for Hazel to come home.
Thinking about her made me smile, and hard.
I heard someone come in to my room and I turned around.

"Love, is that y-" I was distracted by someone smashing their lips on me. I cupped her cheek, deepening the kiss.

I thought it was Hazel but then I realized, fake lips with a ton of lipgloss. I pulled away and my eyes widened as the sight of Lola.

"Lola, what the fuck?!" I yelled, but my mind swarmed with Hazel. I just cheated on the love of my life.

"Hey, baby!" I heard her high pitched voice and it brought me back to reality "No! What the fuck, go away!" I yelled at her, shuffling back on the bed.

"Oh come on! Don't tell me you like that bitch more than me!" She yelled. I grabbed her throat, but not too strong.

"If you call her a bitch one more time, I will punch your face so hard that your lips will look even more fake." Her eyes widened and then she, moaned? I realized where my hand was and immediately let go.

She kissed me again, I tried pulling away but she held on tight and I didn't want to hurt a woman, yet.

"What the fuck?!" Someone rushed in, and I recognized her voice, she's here. Lola panicked and turned around in lightning speed.

"Ugh, not this bitch!" She called her that again, I was ready to shoot her.

"So, this is it, huh?" My eyes watered, looking at Hazel I realized she was truly hurt. I messed up. It wasn't my fault, I wanted to tell her, but she yelled at me.

I wanted to explain but she rushed out.

"Well we can continue no-" Lola said but she was distracted by my hand on her face.
I slapped her. With no regrets.

"GET OUT." I yelled and she ran out, screaming in tears, obviously faking it.

I rushed out behind her looking for Hazel.
I heard sobbing coming through the office door, she was in there. I tried opening the door but it was locked.

"Go away." She said, wheezing in between every cry. "Haz-" I tried explaining.

"I HATE YOU." Those words coming out of her mouth were my breaking point. I haven't cried in so long, but tears slid down my face and I slid down onto the floor.

I muffled my sobs into my hands and tried thinking, I wanted her to know I only loved her and that Lola kissed me.

And then it hit me.

"Hazel, please listen to me. Go to the computer and check the cameras from my room, please!" A minute of silence passed until I heard her getting up. I heard her heavy breaths as she looked at the tape.

I heard voices coming through the speakers. I closed my eyes when I heard myself through the cameras. I heard myself asking if it was Hazel when Lola walked through the door, I heard everything.

After the recording was over, she unlocked the door and sat next to me.

"I'm so sorr-" she said but I kissed her before she could finish. This was the only kiss I'll ever accept. "I thought I lost you." I whispered, brushing my nose against her cheek. She shook her head slightly.

"I love you." She smiled.
"I love you more."I said.
_________________
EVA IS NOT DEAD
_______

UPDATED!

I'm going strong.