T h i r t y - t h r e e

Hazel Williams

My legs ached so fucking much. He really does know how to fuck.

My eyes shut and I relaxed before walking out of the car and limping to the front door with Jace chuckling behind me.

"What the fuck are you laughing for? You did this to me!" I hissed at him giving him a deadly glare.

The fucker grinned in response and I limped over to him. I gave him a punch to the shoulder but his grin grew bigger.

The front door unlocked and Jace took me by surprise picking me up in bridal style kissing my temple.

I let myself sink in his touch and I snuggled against his neck. He carried me into our room and placed me on the bed, kissing my forehead and walking to the bathroom washing his hands and changing to gray sweatpants with no shirt.

I felt the bed dip beside me and an arm snaking around my waist, I turned around and snuggled my face into his chest, his scent hitting my senses. This felt so good, and just so fucking right.

You know that feeling when you find your soulmate? This was it.

We were lying down like that for fifteen minutes until his breathing got slower and he fell asleep, I played with his hair and gave him kisses here and there.

He started shuffling and mumbling something, I then noticed his forehead was covered in sweat.

"H-Hazel?" He moved around and his arms were moving in the air like he was looking for something, or should I say someone.

"Shh, I'm here!" I stroked his hair but he didn't stop, his hand hit my face really hard and I winced as my head hit the night stand.

He bolted up and his eyes scanned the room frantically searching for something.

"Hazel?!" He yelled and I stood up slowly, my hand at the back of my head covered in blood.
He rushed over to me, catching me as I fell down in his arm.

"Did I do this? I'm so fucking sorry." His voice was filled with worry and his eyes were a bit watery. I nodded at him, my hand not leaving the back of my head.

He rushed us to the bathroom and set me down on the counter.

"I'm so fucking sorry. I promised myself I'd never hurt you." He wiped his tear away and worked on my head, he was finished soon and I looked at him. "It's alright, I'm alright Jace, it was an accident." I looked at him cupping his cheeks and planting a soft kiss on his lips.

"Fuck, I love you so much." He buried his head in the crook of my neck and I just sat there, thinking about how lucky I am.
"I love you too."

"It was a nightmare, I lost you." He whispered, looking down at the floor. "You're never going to lose me, you know?" I smiled.

My hands were on his cheeks and his eyes frantically searched my face before they rested on my lips.

"I hope so. I don't know what I'd do without you." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"I don't know what I'd do without you, too." I smiled when I felt his kisses on my neck.

He then picked me up again and carried me to the bed, slowly setting me down onto the bed.

Peace consumed both of us as we laid in each other's arms.
____
I have no more chapters to really edit after this one.

The song that played randomly when I was editing was Look After You by The Fray.

I love you guys and I love Jace and Hazel:)

7.7.2023.