T e n

Hazel Williams

It was only me and Jace again. Oh my God. The way Jace placed his hands into his pockets and stood tall, cocking his head to the side, his gaze diverting right where I was.

I stood up and looked at him with a shocked expression. "What." He said with a blank face, was he aware of what he just said?

"Ten inches?" I asked, the shock in my voice was inevitable. I want him.

"Yup." He said popping the p. Big dick, beautiful abs, dark hair and dark eyes, tattoos, tall. Who wouldn't want him?

I tried to walk upstairs but he grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I brought my hand in his hair, pulling on it slightly.

"Go." He said and I ran upstairs. He gave me butterflies, so much fucking butterflies. Oh no, I like him.
___________
It was spring break so I was really happy.

I kept thinking about Jace pulling me in the kiss. Wasn't he heartless. He was mean for sure. I brushed my thoughts off and decided to change.
_______
Jace Smith

I didn't even know what happened nor why I pulled her in for the kiss. She just seemed so, different. Her personality, I knew from now on I wouldn't treat her like I only want to fuck her. I mean, I'd definitely like that too.

I had some mafia work to do so I walked to my office and sat in my chair. The papers on my desk made my blood boil, too much work.

*1 hour later*

"Cocksucker! Where are you?" Someone sang from the hallway. God I recognized that voice.

I opened my office door, and there he was. "Levon." I sighed, rubbing my eyes with my fingers.

"Hey bitchass! " He yelled. His loudness made my head spin around.

"Are you drunk, high, on new meds? All of the above?" I asked, faking a smile. For someone like me, you wouldn't expect this to be my best friend.

"No." He answered, frowning.
"Well then, go downstairs I need to work" I answered and pushed him out of the room.

"Bitch" I heard him mumble and I flashed him the middle finger while he was walking away.
____________
Hazel Williams

I changed in shorts, a grey top and a grey oversized zip up that I found but I didn't know whose it was.

I wanted to get some juice so I made my way downstairs, skipping one step every time. God this was a boring day.

Once I was downstairs, a voice ringed in my ears, and I almost fainted. I didn't know who that was, so I tip-toed around and grabbed an umbrella.

"BITCH"
"SHIT"
"AH"
"FUCK YOUUUU"
"FUCK YOUR ASS"

I almost laughed at the boys curse words, once when I got a clear view, that was a boy, brown haired and he was playing Outlast, but the second one.