F i f t e e n

Hazel Williams

I woke up with an arm around my waist and yawned, was he already awake?

"Good morning." His deep voice filled the room, answering my question. I turned around facing him. "Morning."

"Slept well?" He asks, his gaze lingering on my face and he pushes a strand of hair behind my ear.

"In which way "slept"?" I ask and he smirks, "Both." He answers, a small smirk growing on his face.

"First, It was okay, and second, I had a nice dream?" His eyes widened, making me chuckle and close my eyes.

"Do you want me to show you okay?" He asks, gripping onto my waist. I giggle, placing a soft peck on his cheek.

"Kidding, it was amazing." He snickered at my response and rolled his eyes.

He held me close for another 15 minutes until I got hungry. I heard my stomach rumble and got up. "I'm gonna go downstairs." He let me go, but soon after I heard his footsteps behind me. Clingy.

I was in the middle of making my sandwich when I heard a soft click and the radio turned on, playing a song by Cigarettes After Sex.

"Can I have this dance?" His arm extended, and I placed mine in it immediately. He grinned at my actions and pulled me into him.

He twirled me around and I landed into his chest. I looked up at him, just looking into his beautiful eyes. It seemed he got lost in mine, too.

Our bodies crashed together at the song, the soft hum of the radio playing. There was a moment where my back was to his front, and I leaned my head back, looking into his eyes once again.

He lowered his head down and kissed my lips, so gently. I gave in immediately, connecting our lips together.

It was magical, it was like two pieces of a puzzle finally coming together. There was no feeling to describe it, if I'm being honest.

The beat dropped and he dipped me, holding my back to keep me on the ground. I swear I almost saw a smile spread on his face when we looked into each other.

It's like we were meant for each other, but of course. That was just another one of my fantasies, a girl and a guy who're in an arranged marriage falling in love? Sounds like a rom-com.

The song slowly came to the end and we started to return to our standing position. We were just about to kiss and then.

"OH MY LORD I FEEL LIKE I JUST GOT FLASHED." Levon yelled, standing at the front door that was now completely open.

That's when I looked down and realized I was left in my underwear. "Oh shit." I said before running upstairs to change into something that Levon would approve of.

I sat down on the floor and rested my head on the door, just thinking about the magical moment I shared with Jace. He was Italian, so what's up with the last name, did he take his moms?

I threw on a plain white oversized T-shirt and some gray sweatpants. Okay, decent enough I guess.

I brushed my hair thoroughly and put on some skin care before returning downstairs. Only to find the two boys arguing over something.

"NO! ITS NOT OKAY THAT YOU ATE MY BURGER." Said Levon, threatening to punch Jace from what I was seeing.

"I WAS HUNGRY!" Jace answered back, standing his ground. I wonder what he looks like when he's on full mafia boss mode.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" Levon yelled, going to tackle Jace but then I burst out laughing.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT YOU CRUSTY MUSTY LOOKING ASS." Levon said again, looking at me like I'm the person who stole the moon. I'm not Gru, bitch.

I knew he was joking but Jace shot him a death stare and Levon quieted down with a scoff, but not before commenting on Jaces death stare.

"Oooh, sexy, spicy, steamy!" Levon exclaimed yet again, looking between me and Jace.

"Mhm." I muttered, not giving him the satisfaction of confirming his words. I passed by Levon and Jace winked at me, to which we got Levons disgusted grimace.

"Okay, it's not getting out of my head now, anyone got some drugs?" Levon said, closing his eyes, Jace slapped him at the back of the head.

They were like brothers and I honestly loved it. I love friendships like that.

I finished making myself the sandwich that I started before Jaces and mine dance and walked over to the living room, gracing Levon with my presence, they were fighting yet again.

"IM GOING TO GET ANOTHER BURGER AND YOU'RE GIVING ME THE MONEY!" Levon yelled, valid point. Jace handed Levon 20 bucks and Levon yelped in satisfaction before leaving to get another burger.

I smiled at Jace and took the last bite of my sandwich. And as I did that, a part of the sandwich hung out of my mouth and Jace approached me.

He looked me straight in the eyes and bit it, our bottom lips brushed together ever slightly. But then again it was an action that sent a whole field of butterflies flying across my stomach.

"The way you swallow is so fucking teasing." He said, wiping his bottom lip with his thumb. I blushed profusely.

"Oh so I do have an affect on you princess?" He asked, just that slight hint of teasing in his voice. I looked him dead in the eyes and nodded a bit.

"Good to know, good to know." He kissed my head and walked upstairs, that man is going to be the death of me.
_________
Hey y'all!

Edited😭
I'm listening to Style rn.