Prologue

Prologue:-

"I just hate shopping. NO! I hate everything," she murmured and walked towards the shop a few feet away from her. But, before she could enter the shop, something, or better to say someone, banged into her.

"What the..., from where the hell this steel wall came? But wait? There was nothing a few minutes before, then suddenly...," she was blabbering with closed eyes while rubbing her forehead when a throat-clearing sound interrupted her self-talk.

She looked above, towards the source of the voice. And the first thought which crossed her mind was, that from where the hell this real-life hulk came? She was 5.3, and with flat sandals, she had to extra crane her neck. "If you finished ogling over me, then will you do the honours of stepping aside?" the hulk said in an irritated tone.

After hearing his words, she realized she was staring at him. But, hey? She was not ogling over him. "I was not ogling over you," she spat in anger, and he gave her an amused look. "Anger for kids is injurious to health," the hulk exclaimed.

"How dare you to call me a kid? Do I look like a kid to you?" she asked in a rage with her hands on her waist. She so wanted to beat that hulk's handsome face black and blue.

"Stop calling him handsome because he had insulted our cute height," her inner voice scolded her. "Oops! Sorry," she murmured and stared at him angrily. He raised his eyebrow at hearing her words and looked towards her from head to toe.

"Undoubtedly. I was wondering why your parents have left you to roam around alone? They might be searching for you," Hulk teased and looked around as if trying to find her parents. Her anger reaches its peak after hearing his words.

If she would be a cartoon, then definitely fume might be coming out from her ears, until now. "You big bear, you bigfoot, you Mount Everest, you Blue Whale, you Giraffe, you King Kong, I wish you'll fall in a smelly gutter, huh," she rambled in anger and left from there after stomping his foot harshly.

He hissed a little and rubbed his foot over his shoe. "You shortcake...., but no, your name should be a little firecracker," he exclaimed grumbly and rubbed his foot again. He cursed that tiny girl who went after doing his beautiful naming ceremony.

Suddenly, he heard a laughing sound and turned around with a death glare. "Shut up," he hissed in anger, but in return, that person laughed more. "It was epic, you know," the person said, and he punched his arm in return.

"Ouch, hey, why are you getting violent?" the person exclaimed with a pout on his face. "Stop laughing at me, or else I'll forget that you are my best friend, Yuvaan Goenka," the hulk grumbled, and the person who was his best or better to say the bestest friend Yuvaan smirked at hearing this.

"This thing you'll never forget even after your death, so cut the crap and tell me why in the first place you teased her? Because the one whom I saw a few minutes before was not the usual Sanskar Agnihotri whom I'm watching for the last 29 years," Yuvaan asked with a raised eyebrow from the hulk, who was none other than Sanskar Agnihotri.

Sanskar gazed at the way from where that shortcake or better to say, little firecracker, went. "There was something in her which attracted me. She tried to show that she is tough or rude, but deep down, she had pain hidden in her heart. She tried to show that nothing mattered to her, but...," Sanskar wanted to say more but got interrupted by Yuvaan.

"Wow, wow, I'm impressed. Not more than a meeting of 5 minutes, and you studied her that well? Don't tell me you have fallen in love with her at the first sight, only?" Yuvaan asked with a raised eyebrow. Sanskar chuckled on hearing this.

"Maybe or maybe not, but I will not let that shortcake slip from my hands. Be ready little firecracker, soon you'll going to experience a full lot of fireworks in your life," Sanskar exclaimed, and Yuvaan patted his back excitedly.

"Finally! The prayers of your mother are heard by the Lord. Let's go and tell her that finally, you have found a daughter-in-law for her," Yuvaan said enthusiastically, and Sanskar chuckled upon seeing his excitement.

Sanskar Agnihotri is a person who had never faced or accepted a defeat. People knew him as the heir of the Agnihotri Empires and as a person who had conquered the hospitality industry by the age of 29. Now let's see how he'll be able to triumph over the girl who had accepted the defeat as a part of her life.

He is a person for whom nothing is impossible, but could he be able to tame the little firecracker who is soon going to become an integral part of his life.

To be continued.

Don't forget to press the '☆' button below. 👇👇👇 😎😎

So guys here is the prologue. Do tell me how is it?