Episode # 13: You'll help me?

Episode # 13: (You'll help me?)

"It's not easy to reminisce about all those painful days," Swara said while removing Sanskar's hand from over her mouth. Sanskar took a deep breath and looked at her red face because of crying.

"Tell me about his whereabouts. I promise I'll not ask you anything else," Sanskar exclaimed, and Swara turned around while wiping her face filled with tears. "He and his father have connections with the underworld or some Mafia. On the last day, when I met them, they said that it would not take long to finish my family If I tried to open my mouth. It's better to remain quiet rather than put the lives of my loved ones in danger. Including you people," Swara said and went out of the washroom.

"Underworld?" Sanskar murmured under his breath and took a shaky breath. "I bet they have lied to her, but what if it was true? Shit," Sanskar said in frustration and tried to punch the mirror on the wall but controlled himself because she was outside. "Damn," Sanskar said in frustration and opened the tap. He splashed water on his face again and again to control his rage.

Suddenly, while doing that, something hits his mind, and Sanskar looks above at his image in the mirror. "Let the game begins," Sanskar murmured and wiped his face. He came out, and found her sitting on the bed and gazing out of the window.

"You haven't seen Akash in the mall. He was some other person, and we have checked it," Sanskar exclaimed and found her looking at him with a blank look on her face. "Both families are strong enough to tackle every situation," Sanskar said and turned around to go out of the room.

"They did not rape me," Sanskar, who has kept his hand on the doorknob, heard her voice from behind. However, he didn't turn and kept standing there on his spot. "It was my family's prayers that I could be able to save myself from getting assaulted sexually, but he and his father had all intentions of doing that. I ran from there in a single sheet, and that was when I met Kaavish Bhai," Swara said, and in the end, her voice was merely audible to Sanskar.

Swara, who sat there with her head bent low, looked above when she didn't hear a single word from him. She found him standing near the bed with unreadable expressions. "You didn't need to tell me all this when you truly don't want," Sanskar exclaimed.

"I thought...," Swara murmured but left her sentence incomplete. "You thought that after coming to know about sexual assault, I'll back out? Then Shortcake, you need to know more about me because you know nothing about what I am or who I'm," Sanskar continued.

"Sanskar Agnihotri hasn't been raised without moral values. My parents have taught enough me to differentiate between right and wrong. Every one of us has faced some tragedy or misfortune in our lives. However, it doesn't mean we should stop living our lives just because of some pricks. The sooner you accept this thing, the better you'll feel," Sanskar said and went out of the room.

Swara raised her hand to stop him, but he left without looking back. She took a deep breath and looked at the window of the room. It was evening time; she saw birds going back to their homes.

She was sitting lost, and came out of her thoughts when she heard a knock on the door. And before she could react, it opened a little, and two heads peeped inside. A chuckle escaped her mouth when she found Aarav sitting over Arush's shoulders, and both were peeping inside the room with puppy faces.

They both grinned widely when they found her laughing and came inside while opening the door wide. "Bua!" Aarav exclaimed and raised his hands towards her. Arush picked Aarav from over his shoulders and made him sit in Swara's lap carefully.

"How are you feeling now?" Arush asked while caressing her hair lightly. "Better," Swara replied and looked down at Aarav sitting peacefully in her lap. "He'll be fine in no time," Arush said while referring to Sanskar as he had seen him leaving the room in a bad mood.