Episode # 26:- They have destroyed her.

Episode # 26:- (They have destroyed her.)

"Swaraaa," Sanskar yelled and ran towards her. He closed the tap and picked her up from the tub. She was completely wet, and her body was icy cold. "What you have done, damn it," Sanskar said and came out of the bathroom. He looked around in panic and found her staller on the bed.

He picked it up and tore it in half. He tied the cloth on her wrists. "What you have done, Swara? Can't you have trust in us?" Sanskar said while cupping her face, and tears brimmed in his eyes. He wiped his eyes and picked her up again. Her body temperature was cold more than usual.

"Yuvaan, dad," Sanskar yelled and came downstairs. All the family members were sitting in the hall. They got startled by hearing his loud voice and looked at the stairs. They freeze on their spots on seeing Swara's condition.

"Start the car," Sanskar said to Sebastian, who was standing like a statue. "Come," Sebastian said and ran out of the main door. "Swaraaa," Niharika said and ran towards her. "Mom, she'll be fine," Sanskar said, but from inside, he was shaking.

"Arnav, our daughter," Niharika said to her husband in a horrified tone, who was also numb. They all reached the hospital in no time, and they took her to the Operation Theatre. Sanskar took a shaky breath and rubbed his hand over his face. His eyes fell on the dried blood on his hands, and he clenched his fists. He banged his hand on the side wall.

"Sanskar," Sebastian said while keeping a hand over his shoulder. "She didn't have trust in us, Sebastian. When she trusted us with her past, then where everything went wrong? She didn't think twice while trusting Kaavish that night, then why she has not trusted us?" Sanskar asked and wiped the angry tears that fell from his eyes. Her cold body, lying in the blood-filled water roaming again and again in front of his eyes.

"We can't imagine her mental state, Sanskar," Advik said, and Sanskar pondered over his words. He knew she was not okay. And maybe today, after reminiscing, those painful moments had affected her badly.

He opened his mouth but stopped when his sight fell over her family. His heart pinched when he saw their state. For more than a year, they were praying for her to become normal, but today? He went towards them and tried to console them, but from inside, his heart was beating at a fast pace. "It might be difficult for you, but for a second, you could have thought about your family," Sanskar complained to her in his heart.

In front of him were her parents, who for a long time, haven't slept peacefully. They have died thousand times for not being able to do anything for their daughter. There was also her brother, who died millions of times for not being able to see a genuine smile on her face. He might have lost the count of prayers he had done for her.

After around 2 hours, doctors came out. Sebastian, who owns the hospital, was the one who asked them first. "How is she?" Sebastian asked, followed by all the others. "Along with slitting her wrists, she has suffered a nervous breakdown," the doctor's words fell into their ears like a bomb. However, there was much more for them.

"It's looking something might have triggered her mind because of that, she had slits her wrists like that way. If she intended to suicide only, then it would be a single cut, but here she had used the knife numerous times over her wrists. It looked as if she tried to escape from something or someone," the doctor continued.

"She had lost a lot of blood, but we have managed. But her condition is not good, and one thing you all have to keep in mind," the doctor paused, and all gave him a questioning gaze. "Once she'll wakes up, It would be not easy for her and you all. I can't guarantee when she'll wake up, as we also don't know. But I would suggest making up your mind. After her consciousness only, we would be able to tell more, but you would be able to get her back with your love and care only," the doctor said and left from there.