Episode # 2: Dark Days Will End Soon.

Episode # 2:- (Dark Days Will End Soon)

"Where were you both? It was a work of an hour, and you both are coming back after three hours?" The moment Sanskar and Yuvaan entered the Agnihotri Mansion, they heard an angry voice. They looked above and found Sanskar's mother, Swathi Agnihotri, was standing in front of them with a glare on her face.

Swathi Agnihotri: A loving wife and a mother. Swathi runs an NGO for the welfare of women.

"Aunty, your son has finally found your daughter-in-law," Yuvaan hurriedly said before Swathi could scold them more. Sanskar, mentally face-palmed because he knew that now his mother would start her rambling. He cursed Yuvaan under his breath for his rashness.

"Really?" Swathi asked in an excited tone. Sanskar chuckled at seeing his mother's expressions. Her expressions would change in seconds from angry to happy ones. "Relax, mom, I know nothing about her for now," Sanskar said, and Swathi shrugged her shoulders.

"I know till now you have started the hunt mission for her, so no worries. Let me give this good news to your father," Swathi said, and before Sanskar could stop his mother, she had already left. Sometimes his mother behaves like a teenage girl. "What was the need to open your mouth this much early?" Sanskar asked while giving a death glare to Yuvaan.

"I wanted to escape from her scolding, and that was the only excuse which came to my mind," Yuvaan said, and Sanskar punched his arms. "Idiot," Sanskar said and went from there. Yuvaan pouted and went behind him while rubbing his arm.

Sanskar came into the dining hall. He found his father, Ronit Agnihotri, was sitting, and hearing to his mother. Ronit, on hearing the footsteps, turned his head and saw him standing there with Yuvaan beside him.

Ronit Agnihotri: The youngest child amongst the three children of the Agnihotri family. His elder brother Rohit lives in the U.S.A. and owns a leading telecom company. Ronit's sister, Aadhya Agnihotri, two years elder than him, died at a young age because of cancer. That was the sole reason Agnihotri's shifted to the U.S.A because they couldn't able to cope up with her memories.

Ronit was always interested in the hotel industry. At twenty, he started his small hotel named Blasus, and now, after 35 years, it's one of the top hotels in the world. For the last eleven years, Blasus winning the best hotel and resort award.

"Son, whatever your mother is saying, is that true?" Ronit asked, while filling the glass of water. Sanskar settled down on the chair beside him. He eyed his mother, who was gazing at him with excitement. "I know nothing regarding her, not even her name, so let's wait till I'll get the information about her," Sanskar exclaimed, and his parents agreed.

Ronit eyed Yuvaan, who was busy doing justice with the food on his plate. "Yuvaan, when your father is coming back?" Ronit asked about his father, Advik Goenka, who went out of the station for one meeting.

"Maybe tonight or tomorrow," Yuvaan replied. "Good, because the anniversary of Blasus is in three days," Ronit said. "Don't worry, uncle; dad will never miss this eve," Yuvaan exclaimed.

Later at night:-

Sanskar was checking some files when his cellphone started ringing. "Hello," Sanskar spoke without looking at the caller id. "I've heard that someone is back in India from the last three years, and they didn't have the courtesy to tell me anything," someone said from the other side.