Episode # 17:- A day of happiness, but...,

Episode # 17:- (A day of happiness, but...,)

Sanskar glaring hard at the girl, made Swara stand and turns his focus towards the person who dared to push his girl. Swara looked around and found Neil standing a little far. She came to know that he might have informed Sanskar.

"Sanskar...," the girl named Shikha tried to say, but Sanskar kept his hand in front of her. "What were you thinking while pulling this pathetic stunt?" Sanskar asked, but his voice was dangerously calm. Swara felt something strange because she found something different in his tone.

"Forget her; she is just a commoner," Shikha said nonchalantly. "Out," Swara looked at Sanskar, who utters only this word. "What?" Shikha asked in a confused tone. All the other employees had already started feeling scared because they could be able to see anger in his eyes.

"I said OUT," Sanskar roared angrily, and Shikha jumped in her place. Swara looked at Sanskar in horror. Her heart started beating fast on hearing his loud voice. "You are fired. You have fifteen minutes, pack your things and get out of the hotel premises," Sanskar snarled.

Shikha was shocked at hearing this. "You can't fire me just because of this commoner," Shikha argued while glaring hard at Swara. Swara was a silent spectator as she was in a daze on hearing Sanskar's loud voice.

Sanskar came in front of Swara and glared hard at Shikha. "The girl, who is commoner according to you, is the Daughter of Arnav Chauhan, the future daughter-in-law of Agnihotris and last but not the least, my future wife. So, in short, the commoner here is you, not her," Sanskar's words fell in Shikha's ears like a bomb, followed by all the other employees who were dumb folded.

"Dare you all to say her anything," Sanskar warned all. "Neil, make sure I'll not see this girl again in my hotel," Sanskar said to Neil. He glares hard at Shikha and storms out from there, dragging Swara with him.

Sanskar went inside the elevator and took a few deep breaths to control his rage. He looked to his right and found Swara looking at him like a scared kitten. "I'm sorry," Sanskar said calmly and rubbed the hand he was holding. Her hand was icy cold.

"Anger-filled loud voice reminds me of him," Swara murmured while looking at their entwined hands. "I'm so sorry, Shortcake," Sanskar said in a genuinely sorry tone and pulled her in a hug. Swara took a deep breath and wrapped her hand around his torso. "Oops, sorry," they broke the hug when they heard a voice.

Swasan looked at the elevator's door and found Arush standing with a teasing smile on his face. "What were you guys doing?" he asked while wiggling his eyebrows. Swara chuckled on seeing his antics followed by Sanskar, who shook his head.

"Nothing," Sanskar replied and eyed Swara, who was looking normal. Arush came to know that something might happen and thought to ask his brother later. "So you guys going shopping?" Arush asked, and Swara nodded.

"You also come with us," Swara suggested, but Arush shook his head. "Nope, I've to meet Yuvaan Bhai. He had some presentation to discuss," Arush replied. "You both go and enjoy some time with each other," Arush said. Swasan said nothing, just smiled on hearing him.

"Okay, see you guys," Arush said when they reached the parking lot. "Bye," Swara exclaimed and waved at him. Arush waved back and went towards his car. "Come, Shortcake," Sanskar said and went towards his car.

Swara found Ankush near Sanskar's car. "Ankush, keys?" Sanskar asked, and Ankush looked in their direction. His eyes fell over Swara, who gave him a small smile. "Here are the keys, sir," Ankush said and gave keys to Sanskar.

"Shortcake," Sanskar called her and Swara, eying Ankush for the last time, went towards the passenger seat. "Meet me tonight in my study," Sanskar ordered Ankush. "Sure," Ankush replied.