Episode # 9: Overwhelming feeling

Episode # 9: (Overwhelming feeling)

"Here are the copies which you have asked," Swara said and kept the files on Sanskar's table. Sanskar looked above from the file which he was reading. He eyed the files which they had to send for the meeting. "Good," Sanskar replied and got busy again in his reading session.

However, Swara kept standing there in her spot. Sanskar, feeling her presence, looked above and gave her a questioning gaze. "You said first I'll have lunch, then I can have my chocolate," Swara said, and Sanskar pressed his lips to control his laughter on seeing her cute expressions.

After having lunch together, Swasan came back to their office. And all the other lefts to their respective places.

"Have I said that?" Sanskar asked, and Swara nodded her head vigorously. "My chocolate?" Swara asked, and kept her hand in front of him. Sanskar eyed her hand and turned his focus towards her face.

"I ate that chocolate," Sanskar replied and got busy again in the file. Swara's mouth hung down in shock, and she made a crying face. "You are a bad person. I'll not talk to you, huh," Swara rambled and went towards her cabin.

Sanskar chuckled and shook his head a little on seeing her cute yet angry expressions.

Swara, blabbering curses to him, came inside her cabin. "Huh, he is so bad. I'll tell dad he ate my chocola...," her blabbering stopped when her sight fell over her table. On the table kept a large basket filled with different chocolates.

"When I know that you also love chocolates just like Arush, then how can I not let you eat them?" Sanskar said from behind, and Swara found him standing on her cabin's door. Swara opened her mouth but stopped when she failed to form any word.

"I've done this because I've already accepted you as my family, just like my family who wants only you to become our family member. Now it's your turn to take forward steps," Sanskar said and left from there without waiting for her reply. A lone tear escaped from Swara's eye, but she wiped it immediately.

It was becoming so overwhelming for her. Before, only her family was there for her, but now Sanskar and his family? The love that she always got from her family was now getting from these people. It's not even a day, and these people had already accepted her as their family.

Swara picked her bag and cellphone. She came out of the cabin and found Sanskar was working on his laptop. "I... I want to go home, please," Swara said while trying to control her sobs. Sanskar looked at her for a while.

"Okay, but don't go alone. I'll ask the driver to drop you at home," Sanskar said, and Swara nodded. She didn't have the energy to argue more. Sanskar called Neil and asked him to accompany Swara.

"Thank you," Swara murmured and went out of the cabin with Neil. Sanskar kept looking at the closed door. "I know it's difficult for you to let go of all those horrible memories. But I'll not let you step back. You have to fight for yourself, for your family," Sanskar said in a determined tone.

He picked his cellphone and dialled one number. "I want you to drop her at home safely," Sanskar said to the caller. "Don't worry," the caller replied, and Sanskar disconnected the call.

Swara reached with Neil in the underground parking of the hotel. She looked around and found the parking lot was as beautiful as the entire hotel. "Ma'am this way," Neil said, and Swara frowned on hearing the word ma'am.

"Why are you calling me ma'am? I'm not your boss or anything," Swara exclaimed, and Neil scratched his neck in nervousness. "I know you are going to be Sanskar sir's fiancé, so...," Neil left his sentence incomplete.