Episode # 20:- Sebastian and Reyansh

Episode # 20:- (Sebastian and Reyansh)

"How cute," Sanskar heard Sebastian's voice when he held Swara at the right moment and picked her up. He looked above and found him gazing at them with a smile on his face. "I know," Sanskar replied and started walking towards the room where she was before.

Sebastian rolled his eyes on hearing his reply and followed him. "You are so full of yourself," Sebastian's words fell into Sanskar's ears. He looked over his shoulder and turned his face again.

"As if you are not, so shut up," Sanskar replied. "This is rude, you know," Sebastian said. "Shut up," Sanskar exclaimed and opened the door of the room, with his foot. Sebastian narrowed his eyes on hearing this. "I'm 3 years elder than you," Sebastian uttered. Sanskar, who had already laid Swara on the bed, didn't look at him and spoke only one word, "Shut up."

"I think you should remember that I'm a fucking Mafia King, and you're giving a shut-up call to King of Kings," Sebastian exclaimed with a frowned face. Sanskar stood straight after covering Swara with a quilt and looked at Sebastian with a raised eyebrow and folded arms.

"You are the King of the outer world. So do not expect this respect thing from me. Because I know that I'm your favourite cousin," Sanskar exclaimed with a smirk on his face. Sebastian took a deep breath and threw his arms in frustration.

"Don't know why I did that and made you my favourite cousin, poor me, I shouldn't have done that," Sebastian exclaimed dramatically and looked above towards the roof as if trying to complain to God.

"Who'll believe that the one who is showing tantrums like a drama queen is the Mafia King of the entire dark world of the underworld," Sanskar said, and Sebastian gave him a nasty look. "To hell with everyone. I don't have to explain anything to anyone other than my family," Sebastian exclaimed. This time he had a seriousness on his face.

"I know," Sanskar said with a smile on his face. Sebastian looked behind Sanskar and found Swara sleeping peacefully. "Your girl, I mean your wife, is beautiful. And I know she'll be the best life partner for you," Sebastian said in a soft tone.

Sanskar gazes at Swara and turned his face towards Sebastian. "You are right, and I've promised her that everything will be fine soon," Sanskar said. Sebastian smiled on hearing this and walked towards him. "That's why you are here for making everything right. And I promise everything will be right within no time," Sebastian said while keeping his hand over his shoulder.

"I think we should let her rest. She'll be awake in no time," Sebastian exclaimed, and Sanskar nodded. They both came out of the room and went to Sebastian's study. Sanskar opened the door, and they found Reyansh, Yuvaan and Arush sitting on the sofas and eating snacks.

"If he wouldn't be the brother of your girl, then till now, I've surely broken his nose," Sebastian exclaimed, and Reyansh looked above while taking a bite of a chicken sandwich. Reyansh rolled his eyes and looked at Sebastian with a raised eyebrow.

"Who told you to come into Sanskar's room that day like a thief?" Reyansh asked.

Several years back:-

It was the time when Reyansh went to the USA for higher studies. He had already bonded well with Sanskar and Yuvaan at the university. He usually visits their mansion on weekends or whenever he gets the time.

It was a regular day. He went to Agnihotri Mansion, as Swathi had invited him for dinner. Reyansh met Swathi downstairs, and she told him that Sanskar was in his room. Reyansh went upstairs to Sanskar's room.

He went inside the room and found no one was around. He thought Sanskar might be in the washroom, so he settled down on the bean bag kept near the balcony's door. Reyansh was using his mobile when he heard a rustling sound from the balcony.