Episode # 18:- Do not take your family for granted.

Episode # 18:- (Do not take your family for granted.)

"Everyone, pack your bags," Sanskar exclaimed, and all the family members left. Swara's eyes again filled with tears; when she found them leaving without talking to her. "Dare you to go or do anything foolish again, Shortcake. Without saying a word, go to your room and pack your things," Sanskar warned her and got up from the sofa.

He turned to leave but turned again and picked up her cell phone kept at her side on the sofa. Swara said nothing and kept weeping with her head bent low. Sanskar came towards the stairs and found Niharika and Arnav standing there.

Niharika had tears in her eyes after seeing the condition of her daughter. "Everything will be fine, aunty," Sanskar said and took her in a side hug. "Niharika, I know you want to envelop her in your embrace. But she has to learn she couldn't take her family for granted all the time. We always tried to keep her safe, but that doesn't mean without thinking or talking with any of us, she'll do whatever she wants to do," Arnav said to his wife, who nodded but kept quiet.

"She might have blackmailed. But that will not be enough to justify her foolish act. She has to learn that if anybody blackmails us once, they'll never stop blackmailing us again. Blackmailing stops when we stop it in the first place," Sanskar exclaimed. Arnav and Niharika couldn't agree more on that.

Sanskar looked at Swara's mobile when a message pinged. "You have your flight in two hours. Make sure to send the picture while boarding. I've to make sure that you are coming," Sanskar read the message from a private number. His hand clutched the mobile tightly as the message was from Akash.

"Son of a...," Sanskar took a deep breath and replied. "Sure." Sanskar looked above and found Arnav was looking at him. "We are getting late," Sanskar said, and Arnav nodded.

Chauhan Mansion's hall:-

Swara was sitting on her spot and gazing with a faraway look. Two days back, whatever happened started roaming in her mind.

Flashback:-

"Where are you lost?" Swara heard Sanskar's voice and looked above. They were sitting in Sanskar's office and preparing for the conference that would start in 2 hours. Swara shook her head and eyed her cell phone. Sanskar followed her gaze but kept quiet.

"Everything is ready? Did you recheck the preparations?" Sanskar asked. "Yeah, I've rechecked all the things. Just one thing is remaining, the flower bouquet for the chief guest. I ordered it, but they said they don't have the delivery boy at this moment. Shall I go and pick it up from the shop?" Swara asked.

"Sure, go," Sanskar replied while looking at the papers. "Okay, I'll be back in an hour," Swara said and left. Sanskar was hell busy, and he nodded and got busy with his work.

Swara booked an online cab and came out of the hotel premises when the car arrived. She reached the florist shop and asked for the bouquet. "Ma'am just 10 minutes," Florist said.

"Sure," Swara replied and started looking at the different flowers kept in the shop. She went outside and looked at the different bouquets when suddenly she felt the presence of someone there and keeping an eye on her. She looked around and a little far, she saw a car with black windows. A nagging feeling hits her mind, and she hurriedly went inside the shop.

Luckily the bouquet was ready, and she came out of the shop. She didn't have the time to book a cab, so she took the rickshaw standing nearby and told him the way towards the hotel. Her heart started beating fast when she saw the car following her.

She thought to call Sanskar, but her cellphone was in the bag and because of the bouquet, she couldn't able to take it out. The rickshaw reached the hotel in around 20 minutes. Swara came out of it and kept the money in the driver's hand.