Episode # 8: You have to let it go.

Episode # 8: (You have to let it go.)

Sanskar was standing near the elevator when he heard the footsteps from behind. Without turning back, he came to know that who the person was. A smile came to his lips, and he tilted his head towards his left.

There Swara was standing beside him and quietly staring at the elevator door. "So now shortcake wants to eat something?" Sanskar asked in a teasing tone. Swara looked at him with narrow eyes.

"No, it's just I thought you might be alone, so I thought to give you company," Swara replied with an attitude, and Sanskar held his chuckle. "Yeah, very true. I'm glad you thought about me this much," Sanskar teased her again, and at the same time, the elevator's door got opened.

"Huh, stupid Human Lift," Swara murmured under her breath and stepped inside the elevator, followed by Sanskar. Sanskar mentally chuckled on hearing her curses, but kept quiet.

The door was going to close, but a hand came, and it got opened again. "Wait for me, guys," Arush said while coming inside the elevator.

He gave a bright smile to Swara, whom she returned with a small smile. Arush eyed his brother, who was gazing at him with a raised eyebrow. "What are you still doing here?" Sanskar asked in a stern tone, and Arush smiled sheepishly.

Swara looked at Sanskar and found him glaring at Arush. "Got stuck in some work. I promise after lunch, I'll leave and will take a proper rest at home," Arush replied, and Sanskar nodded.

Swara eyed both the brothers, and only one thing came to her mind. They both love each other a lot. Sanskar may seem rude, but his care and worry for his younger brother are clear. And anyone can see the love and respect which Arush had for his elder brother from anywhere.

Sanskar eyed Swara and found her already looking at both of them. Swara, feeling Sanskar's gaze, turned her face on the other side. Arush's eyes fell over Swara, and he took out something from his pocket.

"I've something for you. I hope you'll like it," Arush said, and Swara got shocked for a moment. But later, a bright smile came to her lips when she saw a bar of chocolate in his hand. "Thank you," Swara said and took the chocolate from Arush.

Sanskar smiled when he realized that Arush, has already accepted her as his family. Because he gives chocolate to those whom he likes. It was Arush's way of becoming friends with people. Swara started opening the chocolate with a bright smile but stopped when Sanskar kept a hand over hers.

"First, you'll have your lunch," Sanskar exclaimed, and Swara looked at him with a frown on her face. "No," Swara said with an angry pout and tried to open the wrapper of the chocolate, but Sanskar snatched it from her hands and went out of the open door of the elevator.

"And somebody said that she is not a child," Sanskar said these words before going out of the elevator. Swara was gazing at the way from where he went with an open mouth and wide eyes.

Arush laughed a little at seeing her expressions. "This is not done," Swara murmured sadly, and Arush cleared his throat. "Don't worry, I'll give you more. Now would you like to come with me?" Arush asked and kept his folded elbow in front of her.

Swara looked at his elbow for a while and turned her face upward towards Arush. He was looking at her with a smile on his face. Swara kept looking at him for a while, and seconds later, a bright smile came to her lips. With no hesitation, she clasped his elbow.

First time after years, she had got the feeling of brotherly love other than Reyansh. "Let's fill our tummies with some yummy food," Arush said, and Swara gave him a thumbs up.