Episode # 21: He is hurt.

Episode # 21: (He is hurt.)

They both kept standing there for a while, thinking about where she had gone suddenly. Sebastian walked forwards when he felt something. He looked at the door of one room and immediately opened it. He went inside, followed by Sanskar. They found three people in the room. One person was on the bed, and the other two were a 1-year-old baby and a woman.

"Shortcake?" Sanskar called, and the person holding a baby turned around. She was revealed as Swara. However, the fact that shocked both of them was the person on the bed. That person was wide awake and looking at both of them with a smile. "Hi," the person said in a weak voice.

Sebastian stumbled back, but Sanskar held him at the right moment. "Scarlett," Sebastian murmured, and a lone tear escaped his eye. The person on the bed was none other than Sebastian's wife. She was in a coma for a year.

"Shortcake, what are you doing here?" Sanskar asked while coming near her. Swara looked at him and then towards the baby, dosing peacefully in her arms.

Flashback:-

Swara got up and found herself in the same room where she waked up, before. However, this time she didn't get scared and kept sitting on the bed. Thousands of thoughts were roaming in her mind regarding her family, Akash etc.

Swara thought to talk with Sanskar as she had already wasted time by not telling them anything. She got up from the bed and came out of the room. However, she forgot in which way she went earlier, so she started walking in the opposite direction.

Swara was walking while looking around to find the way. She passed one or two rooms when she heard a baby's cry from one room. She came near the door of that room and kept her ear on the door. Swara could easily hear the baby's cries. She was hesitant at first but taking a deep breath, opened the door and peeped inside.

Her sight went towards one lady on the bed, and there were machines around and attached to her. A beeping sound could be heard in the silence of the room. She was scared to go inside when she heard the baby's cries again. She came inside the room and went towards the crib, kept a little far from the bed.

While eying the woman's sleeping figure, she went towards the crib. There she saw the cutest little fella crying and trying to eat his fists. "Aww, baby," Swara exclaimed and picked him up. The baby was around one year old, and it was looking as if he was hungry.

The moment Swara picked him up, he started chewing her shoulder. "Baby is hungry?" Swara talked with him and looked around. She found a table having the feeder and other baby milk supplies. She went towards it and found a feeder filled with milk.

Swara picked it up and found it warm. She came to know that it was for the baby. While taking the baby in her arms, she came near the bed and settled down on the chair kept near it. She eyed the lady and wondered if she was sleeping or in a coma.

The baby cried again in her lap. Swara hurriedly kept the feeder in his mouth, and he started drinking. She kept rocking her legs and feeding him the milk till he finished it. She later helped him to burp and settled down properly with the baby in her lap.

He started playing with her fingers while making loud baby voices. Suddenly he started squirming in her lap. Swara found him pointing towards the lady as if trying to touch her. She was hesitant, but when he didn't stop, she got up and walked towards the lady.

The baby wriggled in her arms, and Swara made him sit near the lady. Baby touched that lady's cheek with his fingers and started crying when she didn't respond. Swara picked him up immediately and started rocking him to console him.