Episode # 11: Her Nightmare.

Episode # 11: (Her Nightmare)

Sanskar's room:-

It took Sanskar some time to compose himself, and took a deep breath. He eyed Arush, who was already looking at him "About this thing you have never told or discussed with us?" Sanskar exclaimed. Arush got up and settled down properly in front of him. 

"Bhai, we were not in India. 7 to 8 years before, I befriended Puneet when he came to the USA on scholarship. He went back after around 2 to 3 years. Remember, I went to India 4 years back?" Arush asked, and Sanskar nodded in return. He remembered that Arush went to India with his university fellows.

"That time, Puneet was going through hard times. He told me everything. How two months back, his elder brother, who was running a small café, was accused of raping a minor girl. He told me that the girl's father was some steel mill owner. Puneet's elder brother Soham got framed just because he tried to stop some teenagers, to stop creating a mess in his café." Arush continued.

"Meera, with her other spoilt brat friends, created a drama, and her act was so strong that everyone believed in her. Soham tried to prove his innocence, but all his efforts went in vain when their 14 years old sister met with an accident because she was trying to save herself from a group of bullies. Soham did suicide that day itself, and their sister also died just after a day of his death," Arush said. 

"In 2 months, Puneet's family was destroyed. Nobody came to help them. He never told me anything, Bhai, or else I could help him. Even after that, I said we'll fight, but he and his parents denied the help. They left the city because Meera's father and brother both were creating hell for them. Puneet said to me to not be involved in this matter because Akash and Sunil are worse than beasts. I came back after around one week and tried to call Puneet, but after that day, I never got a chance to talk with him," Arush exclaimed.

Arush eyed Sanskar and found him lost in his thoughts. "What are you thinking, Bhai?" Arush asked. Sanskar came out of his thoughts and eyed him. "Where Puneet used to live?" Sanskar asked. "In Shimla, he told me that Meera and her friends were the tourists," Arush said.

"I'm thinking, is there any chance that Swara knows about this thing? I don't think so Reyansh brother knew about this thing because the least I know about Akash and his father; I bet they didn't let this news come out. Soham was not strong. And that was the reason he couldn't able to fight against their evil mindsets. But I'm wondering if maybe Swara knew about this thing or had any idea regarding this? I have got a strong feeling that she might have come to know about their all evil activities the day Kaavish met her," Sanskar said, and Arush also pondered on his words.

"Shall we ask her?" Arush questioned, and Sanskar thought for a while. "We will, but not so early. I know currently, she might be thinking that what if Kaavish tells us everything," Sanskar exclaimed, and Arush thought about the time when at the dinner table she didn't have the chocolate.

"You know your words have a significant effect on her," Arush said and told him how she didn't have the chocolate. A smile came to Sanskar's lips on hearing this. "I hope soon she'll trust me enough to tell everything," Sanskar exclaimed. "Soon Bhai, don't worry,"

Later, after talking with Sanskar for some time, Arush left for his room. Sanskar went towards the window and started gazing out with a thoughtful look. He had only one thing going on in his mind; that he has to remove all her pain and worries by hook or by crook. 

How and why she became so precious, he had no idea. But for one thing, he was sure that hell will freeze if now something happens to her. Before meeting her, he had his family and Yuvaan's family, for whom he can go to any extent, but now Swara and her family members; were also added to that list.