Episode # 15: That's my girl

Episode # 15: (That's my girl)

"Hey! Sleepyhead, wake up. We have reached," Swara's opened her eyes when Sanskar's words fell into her ear and a light touch on her hair. Sanskar was caressing her hair. How and when while talking with him she fell asleep she didn't know.

She rubbed her eyes to clear her vision and looked around. They were standing in the parking lot of their farmhouse. The greenery around the entire farmhouse gives a person a freshening vibe.

She looked to her right and found Sanskar gazing at her with a smile on his face. "Sorry, don't know when I fell asleep," Swara replied, and Sanskar shook his head in return.

"No need," Sanskar said while keeping her hair strand behind her ear. "Shall we go inside?" Sanskar asked, and Swara nodded. They came out of the car, and the second Swara kept her foot on the ground, a wave of dizziness hit her hard. She stumbled back. "Shortcake," Sanskar called her name, but before he could hold her, someone else grabbed her arm and made her stand properly. "I don't understand why you always forget that you can't stand or walk just after waking up," Reyansh scolded her. He was the one who held her before she could touch the ground. Reyansh came out when he heard the car entering.

"Are you alright?" Sanskar asked in a worried tone. Swara looking at her brother with a puppy face, nodded and eyed her brother again, who was busy shooting daggers at her. "Whatever happens, Sanskar, but never let her walk or even stand just after she wakes up. We don't know the exact reason, but she always feels dizzy and gets hurt. People get dizzy, but she is exceptional," Reyansh said sarcastically.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure of this thing," Sanskar exclaimed, and Swara started making faces at hearing this. "Okay, Bhai, now stop praising me. Let's go inside," Swara said. By saying that, she pulled Reyansh inside while holding his hand.

Reyansh and Sanskar chuckled at seeing her antics and went inside with her. "Bua," Swara heard Aarav's voice. She looked around and found him sitting in Yuvaan's lap. "Hello, my baby," Swara replied, and Aarav waved his hand at her excitedly.

"So, how was the journey, guys?" Arush asked while taking a bite of an apple. "Someone slept on the way," Sanskar replied and chuckled when Swara looked at him with a narrow look. "You have to become habitual for this thing, son. Because she always sleeps in the moving objects," Arnav exclaimed, and Swara stomping her foot like an angry child, went towards her room to freshen up.

"I'm going bye," Swara muttered and stormed out from there with puffed cheeks. All chuckled on seeing her antics and looked at Sanskar. He was gazing at her retreating figure. However, they could decipher that his mind was somewhere else.

"Did something happen, Sanskar?" Ronit asked, and Sanskar looked at his father. He found all were looking at him with a questioning gaze. "Not much detail, she had told me. However, he had threatened her by filling her mind that they have connections with the underworld. I doubt if Akash was right, or he just played along. However, that was the exact reason she hadn't told the complete details regarding what they have done or what their intentions were," Sanskar said, and on hearing this, they were all shocked, excluding his mother.

Sanskar eyed his mother, who was looking at him with a raised eyebrow. He knew what she would say next. "And I know after hearing this you have already contacted him, isn't it?" Swathi asked, and Sanskar chuckled in return.

"So, when are we going?" Arush asked excitedly, and his family, including Goenkas, chuckled. On the other side, the Chauhan Family was gazing at them with a questioning look. "What you guys are talking about?" Reyansh asked in a confused tone. He was shocked at hearing that Akash had threatened Swara with this. But he was more confused about the reaction of Agnihotris and Goenkas.